Who was the last enemy you killed?

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
reg42 said:
For me it was the collectors in ME2.
Same here, but I lost Legion in the final battle, so I'm doing it all over again so I get to kill them again! (rotten Collectors'll pay for killing my favourite character)

Arkham

Esoteric Cultist
Jan 22, 2009
Lately I've been replaying Warcraft II. I played it as a kid but never beat it because I only played it at my best friend's house. So now I'm on the final mission of the human campaign.

About the last two dozen units I've killed are dragons.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
A troll in dragon age, I immediately rage-quit though because a useless non-permanent party member - a tower guard- ninjad the kill and got all the xp............

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Some kobold in the early Dungeons of Zot, before a goblin threw one rock too many at my kenku monk.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
In L4D, i killed a normal infected. Rest in peace.
Then i got hit with a big thingy a tank threw at me, and no-one got into the plane. Bad end.

The Unskilled78

Dec 4, 2008
The Geth Colussus in ME2.
I killed all its little minions with various methods, then whaled on it with my Collector beam, the Widow, and globs of plasma
the "Stay out of the sun" condition was kinda cool

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
Fleshpound. I only just killed it and thought I was so lucky, WHEN ANOTHER ONE CONES ROUND THE CORNER AND KILLS ME.

Well, at least we reached round 8 of 10 on Hard.

tom919

Aug 7, 2009
Geth Prime on the flotilla. Hope he enjoyed the face full of disruptor ammo he got to his flash light head.

Ambient2100

Nov 18, 2009
I believe it was a trash mob in World of Warcraft called Trash. They roam the corridoors u must go through, to get to the Ulduar boss called Mimiron.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
TheNumber1Zero said:
Plurralbles said:
A mud crab.

How anticlimatic can I possibly be?
Fighting a Mud crab only to find out it was already dead. I felt like a fool.
I actually was in a cave and had just sniped two bandits with my bow and came into their camp area and found two mud crabs and used Flare before I realized they were already dead. ohwell, fried crabmeat was never a bad thing for anybody.

Renset

Jul 19, 2009
Some sort of spiky hedgehog man, on Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, I think.