Who would you cosplay as?

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
All Hail Lelouch said:
Short and simple, who would you cosplay as and why?

Personally, Alucard from Hellsing would be my first bet, but Ragna The Bloodedge would be a close second.

Who would you go as?
Alucard as well or some of the Valentine brothers from the same series , Shinji Ikari, Kaworu Nagisa or Gendo Ikari from Evangelion or probably some Angel, Jin from Samurai Champloo or maybe L from Death Note. But I haven't really tried cosplaying, and I think I would have done a garbage job trying to do it.

Michael Dagastino

Feb 22, 2010
Either the doctor from Team Fortress 2 (weil ich Deutch spreche), Ken Masters (fav character personality wise in the Street fighter series), or Travis Touchdown ('cause I can relate to him to an embarrassing degree)

EDIT: I don't really cosplay though, aside from Halloween that is.

Thoff09

Jun 12, 2010
Anything from half life 2, or commander shepard.
EDIT: Or one of the robots from fallout 3, that'd be pretty cool

Croix Sinistre

Oct 25, 2009
The Repo man. Though I'm sure the lights inside the mask would make it horrible to actually see whats in front of you without them blinding you.

BlackKraken

Apr 4, 2009
The Normish said:
The God-Emperor of Mankind from Warhammmer 40,000.
Why would you want to cosplay an immovable corpse wired up to a throne?

(Death to the false emperor, the carrion-lord, the corpse-god)

This post was brought to you by the forces of Chaos.
Have a nice day.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Lady Nilstria said:
Amira from Otoyomegatari.

And since I have a horse, I could also do this!

Though I can't even imagine how expensive all of that embroidered cloth would be.
I want a horse...

I'd totally dress up as the Scout from TF2, or maybe as Travis Touchdown.

kaveradeo

Jul 12, 2010
WELL im only around 16 and i look younger than i am AND i have curly hair which noone has so would have to wear a hat or hood and look young... Im thinking either luffy or kiba? Or i could just wear a suit of armor but i don't cosplay anyway!

swolf

May 3, 2010
I would like to go as Kratos, Commander Shep, or a troop from CODMW (I think that last one would be interesting, especially while I'm walking from the convention place back to my hotel room. I can imagine seeing people freaking out...I'd probably have to bring a spare set of clothes in a duffle bag)

Motti

Jan 26, 2009
Probably Spike from Cowboy Bebop, although the dark green hair would be kinda hard to do. Otherwise the tenth doctor, which would be way easier. All I'd really need are the clothes and glasses.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
I wish I was either thin enough to effectively cos-play Raphael or built enough to cos-play Pyramid Head.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
AngelSword said:
I've already done the cosplay thing in the past, and the reasons then are the same reasons now; Because I can pull it off.

I did Lupin III back in 2004
And I did Vash the Stampede in 2007 (at the insistence of a friend)

My next costume is likely to be Luka from Bayonetta.
Guhh. Um, this may sound kind of creeper, but you make a really hot Vash.

Motti said:
Probably Spike from Cowboy Bebop, although the dark green hair would be kinda hard to do. Otherwise the tenth doctor, which would be way easier. All I'd really need are the clothes and glasses.
I have a friend who cosplays Spike, and it's actually pretty easy to do the hair. (Unfortunately I have no photos of him...)

OT: I've cosplayed Hideki from Nerima Daikon Brothers and Yumie/Yumiko from Hellsing in years past. Hideki was the more fun one, but Yumie was the easier of the two.

Next Acen, I'm hoping to go as a character from MS Paint Adventures, the troll known as Nepeta Leijon/ arsenicCatnip. It's a pretty easy costume, and I like to do semi-uncommon cosplays because it makes recognition of the character all the sweeter.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Several years ago, a friend and I dressed as Jay and Silent Bob for hallowe'en, and 2 years ago, a different friend and I went as Asterix and Obelix. Last year, my friend and his wife were Frankenstein's Monster and Birde of the Monster, and I was Igor.

All were epically received. I think I have pictures of the Jay and Silent bob costumes, but I'll have to see if I have photos of the rest.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Archer (from Splinter Cell)
[HEADING=2]From America with love, asshole.[/HEADING]

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
Borat! it would be niiiice.

But seriously,I would probably go as "Death the Kid" from Soul Eater.

God that guy is cool.

ScarletScapegrace

Oct 4, 2009
I've recently cosplayed as Leaf/Blue/Green/Female Pokemon Trainer Counterpart to Red at AX, complete with a plush Blastoise. I've been told that I really looked the part and it's very much becoming my next Halloween outfit.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
ShadowKatt said:
Squall, Final Fantasy VIII.

Because he's awesome.
Awesome at being emo! Men cosplay Seifer!
The only real reason I say that, though, is 'cause it'd be easy for me to do. I've got a white coat, and there's an image of me circulating round the 'Pist with me and my beloved gunblade, so all I'd really need is a blue shirt with a cross on it and I'm spent.