Who would you hug?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
What celebrity would you hug in a completely non-sexual way? Me? Kevin Smith.
I can see why you'd hug Kevin Smith. He looks comfy. He'd probably smell like weed though so I'd choose somebody else like...Alan Rickman. I would hug the hell out of Snape, he looks like he could use it. Jeremy Irons is a close second and lost out because I fear he'll have me tossed into the Scorpion Pit.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Death God said:
Non-sexual? Dang. There goes Emma Watson. Then I guess I'd pick Johnny Depp. He is my all time favorite actor.
This guy has my answer, so...Quoting him and offering him a free hug for reading my mind.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
The members of Eisley, The Rock (he seems oddly huggy), Elijah Wood, Sir Ian, Neil Gaiman, and Eddie Izzard. I don't find hugs all that sexual anyway, so I'd really like to long snuggly hugs to lots of people.

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
Bruce Lee.

His philosophy and the way he practiced martial arts made him my idol.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
BabyRaptor said:
Death God said:
Non-sexual? Dang. There goes Emma Watson. Then I guess I'd pick Johnny Depp. He is my all time favorite actor.
This guy has my answer, so...Quoting him and offering him a free hug for reading my mind.
You hug is approved.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Hard to say, maybe Ashton Kutcher, he can act (Butterfly Effect was amazing), but he is always cast in RomComs now and no-one really takes him seriously anymore, so he probably needs it.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I'll give almost everyone a hug...but if I had to choose

Seth Green or Morgan Freeman or Jennifer Hale or Alan Rickman or Patrick Stewart or Alex Trebek or Lauren Faust or Grey Delisle(?) or Jack DeSena or...um...lots of other people!

I love hugs. Hugs all around!

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins. He seems depressed to me and I just want to hug him and tell him "I like your music, I can relate to it. Thanks man"

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
If you're gonna hug someone in a non-sexual way, hug a child. They always need hugs. So, why not hug a 100% awesome kid?

Gothproxy

Mar 20, 2009
The entire cast of NCIS because after years of great drama, they still have yet to get any serious nod from Emmy much less win. And no, I don't count the nods for stunts or guest actors as 'serious'.