Who would you hug?

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
BRIAN BLESSED
Danny Devito (might be hard because I'm at least a foot and a half taller than him)
Rowan Atkinson
Myself (I'm not being cute, I'm actually a proper celebrity)

Adam Jensen said:
If you're gonna hug someone in a non-sexual way, hug a child. They always need hugs. So, why not hug a 100% awesome kid?
Ohoho, you haven't read the Youtube comments on Hit Girl videos, have you?

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
BanicRhys said:
BRIAN BLESSED
Danny Devito (might be hard because I'm at least a foot and a half taller than him)
Rowan Atkinson
Myself (I'm not being cute, I'm actually a proper celebrity)

Adam Jensen said:
If you're gonna hug someone in a non-sexual way, hug a child. They always need hugs. So, why not hug a 100% awesome kid?
Ohoho, you haven't read the Youtube comments on Hit Girl videos, have you?
No. And my intuition tells me I don't want to.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Brian Blessed.

Who the fuck wouldn't want a hug from Brian Blessed? He's like Santa, but if Santa was part viking and was a Hawkman.

Deschamps said:
I would hug Zach Braff, because I think he'd be the most likely to reciprocate.
Didn't think of him, but that would be cool. He's a nice bloke and actually more talented than people give him credit for (Garden State is one of my favourite films). I get the feeling we'd get along.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I've heard that Stephen Fry is suffering from deep depression.

You're never too old for a hug.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Blindswordmaster said:
What celebrity would you hug in a completely non-sexual way? Me? Kevin Smith.
I'd hug you *Hugs*.

What? I can't cause you're not a celebrity? Nah, see... you're well known for this Thread thus that does make you a celebrity which I shall hug you and you have no say to deny so ^_^.
You give great digital hugs. Warm and pixilated.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Either Brian Blessed, Stephen Fry, Morgan Freeman, or Keanu Reeves. Maybe all of them at the same time.

If anybody's interested, there is a Hugs group here. We do stuff. Sorta.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Nigella Lawson?
... uh... huh?! I'm just... um... excuse me... HUH?! Who are you, Matthew Parris?! :)

That just reminds me of Francis Wheen's bizarre fascination with Sarah Palin! =P

Deschamps said:
I would hug Zach Braff, because I think he'd be the most likely to reciprocate.
Funny, I was thinking him as well... largely because I just watched the first two seasons of Scrubs (again) in two days... *hrk*

OT: Um... Ryoko Shiraishi or Miyuki Sawashiro (while they're whispering sweet nothings in my ear)... damn, non-sexual...

In that case, I'll go for Jeremy Hardy and nick his wallet (if you get that reference, my head will explode). Other than that, Donnie Yen, 'cos he's a hardass ************!