Who Would You Punch In The Face?

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
David Cameron, my brother, The Pope (Plus the leaders of every religion just for lulz), The Queen of blades, and many more!

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
Maybe Christopher Hitchens or this one bully from high school. Though I really don't feel much of a desire to hit anyone, right now.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
My biological father....yes I have issues, with him and just life in general. I'd pump iron for months to make certain I gave him all I could......does it HAVE to be in the face though?

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
Every pundit on Faux news. They're all so damn smug.

And The Pope. No, no, I wouldn't just punch him, I'd slug him in his... be-robed gut.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
A list huh, chris evans radio 2 dj hate that mans guts... david cameron, jodie marsh hmmm oh and Piers Morgan i hate him so so much. Oddly enough i have a list of "I would pay £10,000 to punch them in the face".

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
One of mny ex friends from High School. Yeah I have personal issue against them but hey it's a good thing I had lost contact with them all of these years.

Actually I'm now tempting to say Sara Lima. Again I have a grudge against her (she get on my nerve).

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Ghandi.

Don't buy into that peacful protest crap. Play any Civ game and tell me that guy isn't an arsehole.

Serious answer - No one really. I'm not going to risk hurting my 'me time' hand.
EDIT - Except for women beaters.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Blunderboy said:
Ghandi.

Don't buy into that peacful protest crap. Play any Civ game and tell me that guy isn't an arsehole.

Serious answer - No one really. I'm not going to risk hurting my 'me time' hand.
Screw you ghandi and your war elephants of doom! >:C i 2cnd this

May 29, 2011
JoesshittyOs said:
I guess... Hitler.

Or a random person who comments on YouTube
Hitlers dead. Punching him would lead to chaos if you did it in an area where someone alse could see you. And you'd be ressurecting hitler.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Who would I punch in the face? Yo' momma! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:p Just kidding. Since there's plenty of liberals in here as it seems, I'll stand up for the conservatives and say that I'd punch Obama in the face for presiding over an increase to the national deficeit that's larger than the debt compiled by every president before him combined.

MaCaulay said:
Or any of the parents who got Derpy Hooves changed on MLP!!! Curse you all!!!
Wait, what's this about Derby getting changed? o.o

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Whoever popularized dubstep. I'm not sure if it's the furry that wears the mouse helmet or Skrillex, actually I'd like to punch them both. Tho being the spastics that they are it might be hard to get a punch off

Insanum said:
Bono.

I Have my reasons.
I'd like to get in on that too.

jockslap

May 20, 2008
requisitename said:
The prick in my Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. class who thinks repeatedly disrupting class/interrupting the professor is just soooo fucking funny. I'm beyond sick of spending 1/3 of the class every time it meets waiting for everything to come to order after he derails things yet again. Yes, we get it. You're only here because it's a required class for your degree. You think it's a waste of time. God forbid anyone else learn anything since you don't want to be here.

I don't know his name. I just call him The Asshole Who Sits Over There.
I think i wanna punch this guy too, i might know him o_O