Who would you turn gay for?

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
SyphonX said:
Or, or... just maybe, a lot of guys literally have no gay fantasies. Macho, insecure, bigot, blah blah, heard it all before. You know what, you're being the insecure bigot. Equality is a two-way street. You don't get to reap the benefits of a protected class and sling mud at heterosexuals then scream foul when they sling in return.

Just putting that out there.
I'm straight.

Yeah nice try though :)

I didn't say all guys had gay fantasies. Nowhere in my post did I say that. Nowhere. I said a lot probably do. Because sexuality simply does not work in a way thats black and white.

Don Savik said:
So what about the women that don't have lesbian fantasies? Can they not admit it because of their insecurites and/or egos? Seriously dude, just because someone isn't gay doesnt mean they're a insecure homophobe. I'm seeing this more and more from people (no clue why), and its a generalization that needs to stop. Can you see yourself getting rammed in the rear by another dude? Not as pleasing as a lesbian fantasy lemme tell you.
Again, I did not say all women (or men) have gay fantasies. Learn to read. Also, read my other post (besides the one you quoted) I specifically talked about the sex aspect. But the question wasn't about sex. At all. Why is it when a lot of guys think of attraction/sexuality/sensuality, its always about fucking and theres no purely aesthectical or emotional aspect to it? It's a sign of immaturity, thats what it is.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
being a lesbian already, id say id go straight for John Barrowman. Good god is he sexy! For thos who dont know, he plays Captain Jack Harkness on Doctor Who and Torchwood. Then again, Barrowman is gay, so i suppose that might be hard.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
I consider myself almost completely straight. I like girls... and Neil Patrick Harris.

Anyone who looks upon his face temporarily turns into a gay man. Yes, even women.

Also, there are some... confusing thoughts about Robert Downey Jr., but it's probably nothing. He's too old, anyway.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
binnsyboy said:
viranimus said:
ace_of_something said:
Most of the gay people I know think this type of question is really insulting.
I know the question is more accurately 'who do you recognize as attractive of your own gender?'
This!

Yeah I have seen similar. Most of the gay people I know find it highly offensive because it diminishes the "Born this way" argument as it implies much like the anti homosexual movement that being gay is a choice.
Actually (although I'm straight) I think the "oh, it's not a choice, therefore it is okay" thing is quite offensive. That's basically saying the justification for homosexuality is that they can't help themselves. I don't really care if it's a choice or not, there's nothing wrong with it.
Precisely. No one is "born this way". No one just "is" anything. Anything short of physical disability can be changed.

You can be gay if you want, but stop with this crap about how "it's just the way I am". The idea that no one can change anything about themselves is far too prevalent in our culture. The "way you are" is a very fluid thing. It's constantly changing, whether you want it to or not, and it's up to the individual to become the kind of person they want to be.

Be what you want to be, and quit pretending that you're a slave to "the way you were born". Because that's just a lame excuse modern people have come up with to keep from having to work hard at anything.

/rant

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
"There ain't a lot of things that make me feel this way. But this country of mine, makes me totally gay..."
In reality I'd just stay bi.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
i wont go gay for looks maybie for a realy great guy but i doubt it...
well just stay good friends...

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010

Also, Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead (yeah, he's an alcoholic but whatever; he's a rockstar) or Rob Halford. Obviously Rob is a bit easier since he's already gay...

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Zing said:
Yeah it's been done before, but the last thread is 4 months old so rather than necro that one.

No restrictions. Celebrities, video game characters, film/television characters, whatever you want.

Personally, I'm going to go with Hugh Jackman or Michael C Hall. Jackman seems like a stand-up guy so I think he'd be gentle with me! And MCH because...he's Dexter, duh.

Honorable mention to Arkham Asylum/City Batman...because it's fucking Batman!
Is it because he's Dexter or because he got his start as a gay character (and an incredibly funny, endearing and well-played one at that) on Six Feet Under?

asylumsweetie

May 20, 2011
I'm female and find vagina about as gross as it gets, but I would totally stick my face in Angelina Jolie's pants. And Thirteen from House. Her too. EDIT: Ooh, or Zooey Deschanel. I almost forgot her. Or! That woman that plays River Song on Doctor Who. It'd be terrifying but awesome at the same time.

I'd also like to thoroughly support the guy who said Batman up there. If I were a guy I'd go gay for him. Or Kamina for that matter. Or a lot of people. Hell, if I was a guy I'd be gay.

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
The voice of the narrator from Bastion. Not even the guy, just the voice. That voice is like a chocolate-covered puppy to my ears!

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
So many visual kei band members, but most of all this man this man:

God damn he is pretty.

ho Huios tes Moiras

Aug 24, 2010
Zinnia Jones [http://zinniajones.com], most definitely. (For anyone unaware of who ZJ is, I'm not entirely certain what pronoun he prefers, but he is genetically/physically male, and if I am remembering his statements on sexuality properly, also thinks of himself as male, but prefers to look female... and does a great job of it!) I'm perfectly well aware that the biggest thing keeping me heterosexual is the fact that I just find the male form generally ugly, and ZJ is most certainly not that. (Well, that and most guys are assholes, which is also why most of my friends are female.)