Who would you turn gay for?

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
I can't think of anyone in particular but even being straight Anime guys do get me a little excited.. or that kind of cute, thin guy stereotype that probably doesn't exist..

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
BringBackBuck said:
Gman said:
Am I the only one offended by the use of the terminology "going gay"? You do not "go gay" you just are, sometimes it takes someone time to figure out their own sexual orientation, but they where gay their entire lives, they just didn't realize it.I know that isn't what this thread is about, but someone needed to say it. Homosexuality is NOT a choice, don't imply it is.

oh, and I'm Bisexual, so I cant properly answer your question.
Wow, you need to chill out. "Who would you go gay for?" is a euphemism for "who do you think is an attractive person of your same gender?" popularised on a tv show in Australia: Rove live. Rove asked it of each of his guests including then Prime Minister of Australia: Kevin Rudd, and openly homosexual ex-Savage Garden frontman Darren Hayes(I think he changed it to "who would you go straight for"). I think the Prime Minister dodged the question, but most celebrities answered it in the spirit in which it was intended.

No one is implying anything about the underlying nature of homosexuality. It is a fun hypothetical question which results in a bunch of straight people openly discussing who they find attractive from their same gender.

OT: Hugh Jackman.
okay, I guess I over reacted. Sorry, I live in a majoritivly conservative state so I'm always a little on the defensive about these things, I withdraw my statement.

hmm... majoritivly... I think i just coined a new word

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
ace_of_something said:
Most of the gay people I know think this type of question is really insulting.
I know the question is more accurately 'who do you recognize as attractive of your own gender?'
I'm gay, and i don't find the question insulting in the least. Its fantasy, its no different than the countless threads about waking up with superpowers, or whatever. Your gay friends need to lighten up.

That said; since I'm already gay I'm going to go the other way, and say Salma Hayek. She is stunning.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I'd probably go gay for Bruce Campbell, Kevin Sorbo, and perhaps Elijah Wood. Bruce Campbell is just... well, he's Bruce Campbell. Kevin Sorbo is hunky as hell... and Elijah Wood? Well, I can't help but stare into those gorgeous blue eyes...

Personally, I don't think anyone is completely straight or gay. Everyone has that one (or few) people they'd go for if they had the chance.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Kurokami said:
Tonythion said:
Alan Rickman, Tom Felton, Reno, Kakashi, Pip Bernadotte and mother effing Master Chief.

Oh wait, I'm already gay. Derp.
Who'd you go straight for?
Scarlett Johansson, Zooey Deshanel, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman, Michelle Rodriguez (What?! I like a woman who can sometimes kick my ass) Catherine Zeta Jones annnd Olivia Wilde. EDIT! Also Mila Kunis....oh dear God Mila Kunis.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Go straight I guess? Mostly fictional characters to be honest, none come to mind at the moment. Well, one does, but I'd rather not everybody call me out for being a furry. Wait, I messed that up, so, um, okay Crystal from Star Fox...