Who would you turn gay for?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
AverageJoe said:
canadamus_prime said:
No one!! The whole concept is idiotic. It isn't a fucking light switch, you can't just "turn" gay whenever you feel like it. There are men I will admit are good looking men, but I am not gay and there is nothing on this Earth that can change that.
Don't take it so literally. Obviously nobody can "turn" gay. The question is, who you might find attractive or can see yourself being with in your own gender.

Maybe for you thats nobody, but honestly, I doubt it. Sexuality is not black and white for most people, its shades of grey, and no ammount of macho insecurity is going to change that.

You know how many straight women have lesbian fantasties? A lot. Guys usually just can't admit it because of their massive egos and sexual insecurity.
Oh... well didn't it just say that?

And call it sexual insecurity or whatever you want, but the concept of gay sex makes my squirm; so while I won't condemn anyone for being gay, they'd better not ask me to participate.
Zing said:
canadamus_prime said:
No one!! The whole concept is idiotic. It isn't a fucking light switch, you can't just "turn" gay whenever you feel like it. There are men I will admit are good looking men, but I am not gay and there is nothing on this Earth that can change that.
You are taking it way to serious. It isn't a literal question that you're expected to carry through on.

It's pretty much like you said. Admitting that certain people of your gender are good looking.

As The Todd would put it: The Todd appreciates hot regardless of gender.
Yeah I do have a tendency to do that.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Am I the only one offended by the use of the terminology "going gay"? You do not "go gay" you just are, sometimes it takes someone time to figure out their own sexual orientation, but they where gay their entire lives, they just didn't realize it.I know that isn't what this thread is about, but someone needed to say it. Homosexuality is NOT a choice, don't imply it is.

oh, and I'm Bisexual, so I cant properly answer your question.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
And call it sexual insecurity or whatever you want, but the concept of gay sex makes my squirm; so while I won't condemn anyone for being gay, they'd better not ask me to participate.
I'm the same as you when it comes to the sex part.

But I have no issues admitting I find certain guys attractive (very few, but a select few), In a slightly physical but more mental way. I also don't mind admitting I have emotional fantasies about being taken care of by a guy and looked after and being the "female" role in a relationship. But I think that's mostly just me.

But anyway, its just a fun question, not really a place for serious discussion I suppose :)

pppppppppppppppppp

Jun 23, 2011
the spud said:
Glass Joe the Champ said:
the spud said:
This sexy ************. Seriously, he is just so damn suave. I have actually had sex with him many times before.
Yeeeeeeah...I've been trying to get ahold of you about that...you might wanna get checked...
It's all right, I am going for a full set! All I lack is Clamydia.
Dammit, you got this song stuck in my head again: y[/youtube]

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
There is a thread like that like every other week, I have red some of the replys, and I don't get it, if someone says he or she would go gay for someone then it would seem they are at least 3 (probably more) on kinsey scale already, so why live in those fantasies, why not stop supressing your sexuality and go outside and fuck someone in their own gender and get it over with.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
AverageJoe said:
canadamus_prime said:
I'm the same as you when it comes to the sex part.

But I have no issues admitting I find certain guys attractive (very few, but a select few), In a slightly physical but more mental way. I also don't mind admitting I have emotional fantasies about being taken care of by a guy and looked after and being the "female" role in a relationship. But I think that's mostly just me.

But anyway, its just a fun question, not really a place for serious discussion I suppose :)
Well that's definitely more than I'm willing to admit, mostly because I don't have any. All my emotional fantasies are about women.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Johnny Depp or Morgan Freeman. I'd be good for either one... but no sex. That would just be creepy to hear Morgan Freeman in bed.

lovest harding

Dec 6, 2009
Tonythion said:
Oh wait, I'm already gay. Derp.
Beat me to it.

OT: Anyway...
I'd go gay for a respectful man with a love of video games who's willing to just stay in and watch movies rather than go out and get drunk (I'm not against casual drinking, I just don't have that much fun doing that kind of thing). I'd like him to be willing to go gay for me, otherwise it just wouldn't work. Also, monogamous is a must. ^^

EDIT: I bet Zachary Quinto [http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6600000/Zachary-Quinto-zachary-quinto-6609742-817-1222.jpg] would make a great boyfriend (yay for adorable men coming out!).

Mid-Boss

Jun 16, 2011
OutcastBOS said:
Matthew Patel, no doubt.

I don't really know what makes him so good looking to me...
No way. Gideon was much hotter....

I want nothing to do with any guy's junk, not even his, but this man is INSANELY attractive to me!

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
I'd turn gay for my son.

Of course, I'd be gay, not incestuous, so even then there would be no sex with another man involved. I'm just old-fashioned like that.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Nobody cause im not and this question is old as it is cliche as it is boring as it is gay.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
Without a doubt in my mind, Bruce Campbell. He's my favourite actor, he's in my favourite film, he's written one of my favourite novels and he's Ash (Evil Dead 1, 2 & Army of Darkness)!

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
Mid-Boss said:
OutcastBOS said:
Matthew Patel, no doubt.

I don't really know what makes him so good looking to me...
No way. Gideon was much hotter....

I want nothing to do with any guy's junk, not even his, but this man is INSANELY attractive to me!

PS, I love how little sexual insecurity is on this thread so far. There's still a few here, but I expected far more.
Jason Schwartzman is also brilliant as Jonathan Ames in the TV series, Bored to Death. If you haven't already, check it out!