Who would you want to narrate your life?

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Some crazy guy who only speaks in languages he just made up and switches to a newly made up language every few seconds.

I mean seriously, why would I want my life to become narrated?

I'm rather fond of my privacy and I quite despise things like Big Brother. Why would I want my entire life to become one Big Brother with some special narrator?

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
THere can be only Christopher Lee, his Voice is incredible and he knows every important language fluently, so everyone could enjoy his awesomeness

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, Stephen Fry, Mark Strong, Simon Templeman, Tim Curry and Alan Rickman. Each one gets a day of the week

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Christerphor Walken, Morgan Freeman, Or someone from D&D.
"And so Shaun walked through the dark gates to the doomed place that is called school"

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Tom Baker, one of the few people who can make Warhammer 40K even more epic:

Alternatively, since I couldn't probably couldn't handle that much epic on a daily basis, I'd go with Sean Pertwee:

While Sean Pertwee is still quite capable of feats of epic narration, he wouldn't make my life seem as much as an anticlimax, as it would be if Tom Baker was narrating my every action.

pvaglueman123

Aug 6, 2009
If i could hear the naration it would be a tie between
Yatzhee- because it would be hilarious
Me- Because i love the sound of my own voice
or
Morgan Freeman- Because he's Morgan Freeman

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
It would be between Patrick Stewart, Morgan Freeman (ofc) and Liam Neeson. Also Yahtzee would be a strong contender since his pissed off fast talk would fit the bill perfectly.