Who yould you want to narrate your life?

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Hmmm...

For some reason Judi Dench seems like it'd be interesting.
I'm not sure she's really known for narration, but it seems like she'd have an interesting voice.

"Once again she found herself distracted. There were many things she had meant to do, yet each day she would inevitably decide it could wait until tomorrow. In this way, days turned into weeks, weeks into months... And a task that should have taken a few weeks had barely been begun a year later.
Every so often there was a moment of action. Something accomplished. A sense that maybe she could, in fact do these things after all. Yet, as quickly as such moments arrived, they departed again.
Instead, she distracted herself browsing the internet, commenting on forums, watching an endless stream of videos, or playing games.
The seeming hopelessness of this wore away her resolve, until in the end it seemed like it no longer mattered...."

Yes... Something like that maybe. XD

Zyx150

Oct 20, 2011
Extremely good question posed here, lets see... Either Ben "yahtzee" Croshaw, Liam neeson, Bryan Cranston, Jack Black, Liev Schreiber, Patrick Stewart, ian mckellen, Peter Cullen, John Hurt, john-rhys davies, or James Earl Jones. sorry about the long list, but there's so many good options, and yes, i was totally serious about Having my life being Narrated by yahtzee.

Shane McCay

Oct 18, 2011
Logan Cunningham, the narrator from 'Bastion'. That guy's voice is perfect for just about anything. Example..."Shane thought that he was doing right by Six Derps by scarin' folks with a severed head during Fright Fest. Apparently, they don't like wage slaves that don't do right what they say. So what does he do? He quits."
If for some odd reason you haven't picked up Bastion yet. Do so. On Steam. NOW.

PonceyMcTosserFaic

Jul 30, 2011
either morgan freeman, (idc if it isn't original, he's awesome) patrick steward, (make it so) sean connery, SAMUEL MOTHAF--KING JACKSON OR TOBUSCUS!!!

lovestomooch

Jun 14, 2010
The Major (Mokoto Kusanagi)

But I think Batou could come in every now and again along with those little robot dudes (tachkomas!) just for fun

Danny91

May 30, 2011
Jeremy Irons :p maybe doing his Scar voice, otherwise just the fancy British thing is good enough

6urk17s

Nov 16, 2010
legion431 said:
Liam Neeson
Morgan Freeman
Ron Pearlman
Logan Cunningham
Sean Connery
Patrick Stewart
Bruce Campbell
Stephen Fry

They would all take different parts at a time and sometimes converse with one another.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AWESOME? CAN YOU!
Add John De Lancie and Nimoy to the list and my mind would be blown.

Brainpalm

Apr 17, 2010
Logan Cunningham (aka Rucks, the narrator from Bastion). His voice is sexier than sex, and I'm a straight male.

Rogue Chedder

Mar 7, 2010
I am ashamed to admit that I had never thought about this before now. Although I'm Australian, for some reason, my first thought was Steve Buscemi. (How cool would that be?) But if he wasn't available I have no doubt Sir David Attenborough would be more than happy to do the job, which would be just as cool.