Who's your best Escapist friend?

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Lucem712 said:
Copper Zen said:
Lucem712 said:
WOOT! If you're interested, there is a certain villianous group that has a platypus as a mascot >_>
[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Injustice-League]

I'm supposed to be a self centered megalomaniac who's out for world destruction--not world conquest--but for world destruction.

But I did NOT know the IL's mascot was a platypus!!!

This changes everything!
Oh, yes! Always has been, from the very beginning. We admire their cuteness, strangeness and the male's ability to use venom :D
I just joined up...^_^

For a Group that "Requires Approval" it was awful easy--I pushed the button and it accepted me into the IL on the spot.

Hmmmmm...lousy security...platypus mascot...lousy security...platypus mascot...

Nevermind! I can use the lousy security to further my own nihilistic goals! As Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Escapist City's Temple of the Great Old Ones I already field shoggoth minions and Republicans. Soon my platypus ninjas will be fully ready to field...and then...

Wait a minute, let me check my To Do list:

1. Summon shoggoth minions.
2. Enlist disgruntled Republican Conservatives.
3. Train platypus ninjas
4. ????
5. Profit!

This COULD WORK!

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
TopazFusion said:
Copper Zen said:
I'm supposed to be a self centered megalomaniac who's out for world destruction--not world conquest--but for world destruction.

This changes everything!
But surely you'd want to join Daystar and the rest of the Brovengers.

We're more than double the strength of the silly IL!
Oh!

TopazFusion, my foolish dearest friend! I'd love to join up with the Brovengers! How better for me to take absolute control of Escapist City do what is Right and Just than destroy both groups from within [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/18.389757.15676294] stand beside the naive and easily deceived Mighty Brovengers against the wicked and evil Injustice League who have a platypus mascot!

We must consult, of course, upon any traps we're laying out for the Injustice League. But to do that I'll need to become aware of the Brovengers' Fortress of Bro-ness' security layout...just to be on the safe side, of course.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Copper Zen said:
Lucem712 said:
Copper Zen said:

This changes everything!
Oh, yes! Always has been, from the very beginning. We admire their cuteness, strangeness and the male's ability to use venom :D
I just joined up...^_^

For a Group that "Requires Approval" it was awful easy--I pushed the button and it accepted me into the IL on the spot.

Hmmmmm...lousy security...platypus mascot...lousy security...platypus mascot...

Nevermind! I can use the lousy security to further my own nihilistic goals! As Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Escapist City's Temple of the Great Old Ones I already field shoggoth minions and Republicans. Soon my platypus ninjas will be fully ready to field...and then...

Wait a minute, let me check my To Do list:

1. Summon shoggoth minions.
2. Enlist disgruntled Republican Conservatives.
3. Train platypus ninjas
4. ????
5. Profit!

This COULD WORK!
The guardians allowed you to pass because they know the love of platypuses and evil that lies in your heart.[footnote] Says you are invited on your member status ._.[/footnote]
TopazFusion said:
But surely you'd rather join Daystar and the rest of the Brovengers.

We're more than double the strength of the silly IL!
SILLY? REVOLVER DUEL IN THE MORROW!

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
My best friend on the Escapist?
Boy that's hard because I have so many.

Nouw, if you're out there, thank you for being my friend.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
General twinkletoes and Andy shandy, I talk with them the most. I also like the rest of the active brovenegers, but I'm too lazy to write down an entire list.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I don't know. There's a lot of friends of mine, most made in usergroups, but I haven't been to those usergroups or spoken to them in months. I'd say people like Daftmau5, Thundero13, Irony's Acolyte, and others, but it has been, as I said, months. I really need to get back to the usergroups...

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Best Escapist friend? Eh, I hardly get any sort of recognition like that from anyone; I just post and then casually walk back into the shadows. I do this every so often. Plus, it's good exercise.

*goes back to playing Legend of Mana*

Dec 14, 2009
For the low, low price of one soul, you too, can be the friend of Daystar Clarion.

Buy now and I'll throw in this collectible plate, absolutely free!

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
I have no friends on here to be honest, I just watch you having fun in envy, biding my time. Besides who needs cyber friends when you have a cyber house full of cyber cats....... :'(. Friends wanted, hugs and LOLs will be provided to all applicants.
EDIT: I have no clue what these dark dangerous user groups are, but I would hope and presume it's similar to the plot of the Da Vinci Code, and if anyone needs an albino assassin monk, I'm available.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
OlasDAlmighty said:
My best friend on the Escapist?
Boy that's hard because I have so many.

Nouw, if you're out there, thank you for being my friend.
*Comes out from lurking.* I am honoured to be your best Escapist friend, have a cigar. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDpc04r_QM]

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Myself, of course. Fuck, I'm awesome.

(For all of you about to vehemently disagree with my second sentence, please keep my delicate ego-preserving facade of confidence in mind, and have mercy)

In all seriousness, I don't really post enough to be mutually recognized to the degree that anyone on here would consider me to be a "friend". There are people who I frequently agree with, but again, due to my low post count, I doubt that any of them are aware of my existence.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
yuval152 said:
General twinkletoes and Andy shandy, I talk with them the most. I also like the rest of the active brovenegers, but I'm too lazy to write down an entire list.
Booyah!

Time for a three-man high five. Well, the best I can do anyway.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
For the low, low price of one soul, you too, can be the friend of Daystar Clarion.

Buy now and I'll throw in this collectible plate, absolutely free!

That's nothing, I'm offering the entire Michael Buble collection.

Nothing says 'I love you, friend' like Michael Buble.

Kiba The Wolf

Aug 7, 2009
An easy question to answer, without a single doubt or second guessing,I can say that my best friend is Trezu.
He is the greatest friend, I have ever had or will ever have. He means the world to me, I cherish knowing him.

Super simple stuff

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Chupacabrawolf said:
An easy question to answer, without a single doubt or second guessing,I can say that my best friend is Trezu.
He is the greatest friend, I have ever had or will ever have. He means the world to me, I cherish knowing him.

Super simple stuff
Chupacabrawolf is my best friend he is really important to me.
I like him a lot

Sorry Paradox :D

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
My best Escapist friend? Without a doubt: LiberalSquirrel! Who is the most awesome person!

One day I just saw this person with an avatar of Kratos from Tales of Symphonia (it has since been changed) and since I love that game I thought to myself: "I should say hello to this person, just because;" It's not the sort of thing I usually do but just once I figured "why not?" So I did and we've been talking ever since. It's been the best thing I've done on this site.

I love our conversations, LiberalSquirrel is smart, always has interesting things to say, and puts up with my stupidity and constant badgering remarkably well. I've actually tried out quite a few new things on LiberalSquirrel's recommendation. We have similar taste in games too, which makes discussions even more fun.

We always end up responding to each others messages with sightly longer messages that eventually end up growing into these massive messages LiberalSquirrel termed "uber messages." They're a bit unwieldy but really fun to read and reply to.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
ShockValue said:
I don't think i could really narrow it down. It's really changed over the time I've been here.
Sacman said:
Uh huh.
I mean who else could I possibly think of Ms. Cruz? not many people I've known on here, or in general for as long as we've been fwiends... ;p