Whose voice would keep you company on the moon?

PaintedDead

Jan 22, 2010
I would have the guy from the cyro lab in Futurama,
Welcome to the MOOOOON! an the world of TOMORROW!!

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Elcarsh said:
Stephen Fry, without a doubt!
Hellz yes. I'd love a tiny floating robot imbued with the personality of Stephen Fry. ^^

Either that or the ever lovable Morgan Freeman, I just can't get sick of that voice.

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
Bill Murray in a really dry sarcastic tone. Just make him the most cynical sarcastic robotic programme ever and I would like some Christopher Walken thrown in there just in case I get sick of Bill Murray.

Probably wont.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, or Liam Neeson.
Or hell, have the robot switch between these voices every month! That would be fantastic!

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Either Michael Bell, the guy who voiced Raziel in Soul Reaver.

OR

Morrisey of the Smiths, only a younger version of him though.

OR

Perhaps Solid Snake, the manliest voice ever. I'm sure you don't need a video for this one. If you do, just say.

kikon9

Aug 11, 2010
David Tennate (I have no clue how to spell his last name)

Or, possibly the person who did Glados for Portal, that would be simultaneously fun and creepy.

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
Well in the movie it was Kevin Spacey, and I was A-OK with that. Nice pleasant voice on that guy. The most pleasant would be Jeff Bridges. When I was working he'd be in Duracell batteries mode, when I was relaxing (with some CCR and a doobie) he'd be in Lebowski/Tron mode.

But if I wanted to get shit done, I'd have Patrick Warburton for sure. When Brock Samson says "quit screwin' around", you quit screwin' around!