Why doesn't it exist yet?

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
This thread is muti-purpose. List what you think should exist now and why, then answer my question if you want.

A website where you type in a Math problem and it gives you the answer no matter what you entered. From a matrix to a calculus problem. I think it should exist because math is a logical process and computers should be able to think that way. And if it does exist..can i have a link :3.

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
Sightless Wisdom said:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/ Is what you're looking for.
OMG it knew x+5=3..it is the new GOD. But can it do matrixs? lol Im good at those.

EDIT:..it does...im worshiping this thing.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I have 2 things...

Furries
Why they should exist-Because they are awesome
Why they don't exist-Because secret, global, genetic modification is apparently frowned upon in most countries...

and

Zombies
Why they should exist-Because who can say no to a zombie apocalypse?
Why they don't exist-Because I have yet to disperse the chem-uhh I mean... because zombies can't exist... Yeah...

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Why isn't there a digital camera that can use a carrier signal/wi-fi to upload shots directly to a computer immediately after they are taken...

No more running out of space, no more losing precious memories when the camera is lost/stolen...

Actually, £20 says this'll happen in the next 3 years...

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
A Chuck Norris joke app on the App Store.

It's weird, I know there are several for the Android store, but that's something I thought app developers would jump at.

...Don't judge me.

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
Raven said:
Why isn't there a digital camera that can use a carrier signal/wi-fi to upload shots directly to a computer immediately after they are taken...

No more running out of space, no more losing precious memories when the camera is lost/stolen...

That sounds very feasible...also cloud...it sounds like a cloud.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Raven said:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665736684

You lose. Give me money.

Also, wireless memory that does the same thing, making any camera capable of computer wireless upload.

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/eye-fi-wifi-memory/

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Why does someone not find some way to create Hakurei Reimu and make her a real person? Or Yakumo Yukari... I WILL FUND THIS. WIF ALL MY MONIEZ. REIMU OR YUKARI WILL EXIST, GODDAMNIT.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Fury Is Me. said:
Why does someone not find some way to create Hakurei Reimu and make her a real person? Or Yakumo Yukari... I WILL FUND THIS. WIF ALL MY MONIEZ. REIMU OR YUKARI WILL EXIST, GODDAMNIT.
And just when i thought I could go one day without being creeped out.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
A plugin or service that allows you to right-click any word/words and/or picture and get an easily-parsable description and list of related items. Sort of an instant Google search plus Wikipedia, Tineye, thesaurus/dictionary, etc. Take integrated web browsing to the next level.

For instance, in the post above I could right-click "Hakurei Reimu" and instantly learn who she is, what game series she comes from, and what she looks like, as well as browse to a few similar characters and the series itself.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
AccursedTheory said:
Raven said:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665736684

You lose. Give me money.

Also, wireless memory that does the same thing, making any camera capable of computer wireless upload.

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/eye-fi-wifi-memory/
Ah, good work... Although it's still restricted by the need of an open wi-fi network, if you can find one that is...

Although I still await a truly decent SLR device to do this with the same kind of ability that one can make a call from a mobile phone...

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
An innovative game that combines aspects of many different types of games, such as FPSs, RPGs, and other types, bringing a wide variety of skills to an open-world, open-ended game where anything can happen.