Why doesn't it exist yet?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Where the fuck are my NS-5's? I want a three laws safe robo pal!

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Canid117 said:
ThatLankyBastard said:
Canid117 said:
ThatLankyBastard said:
Furries
Why they should exist-Because they are awesome
Why they don't exist-Because secret, global, genetic modification is apparently frowned upon in most countries...
Simply put "because we wanna fuck em" is not sufficient reason to make cat people using tax dollars. If you can self fund the project go nuts.
Meh, works for me!

...can I self fund it with stolen tax dollars?
Just don't let the IRS find you.
They haven't found me yet!

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
pffh said:
Nouw said:
Leemaster777 said:
Singularly Datarific said:
I want my holograms, dammit!
SHAZAM!

It's really more of a glass projection >.>

From the EyeToy to Kinect a good comaparison is the Gorillaz Clint Eastwood Brit Pop Awards performance. Not too sure on how it works but I'm sure that's accurate. Don't get me wrong, I love Vocaloid and especially Hatsune Miku.

Ben Agar said:
Composer said:
The necronomicon
an actual one
Wasn't sure what to say when reading through this thread but you just gave me mine
Choosing the right one would be an ass! I guess you should just hire Bruce Campbell...

Leemaster777 said:
Not into the Japanese scene? How about something alittle more... british?

Holograms in this thread has now come full circle. Good to see someone else knows about it >.>

I demand Alien Contact! Arthur C. Clarke is disappoint...

Here you go a 3d hologram of elvis singing at american idol.
I'm not sure, looks like it's just an Elvis impersonator, with a totally unrelated clip with some neat CGI at the end.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
The Hero Killer said:
...and a way to prove/disprove that there's other intelligent life in the universe.
Meh, statistically it's a safe bet that there are other intelligent civilizations out there. Even if you make it one per million galaxies, that's still thousands.

...although we living now will probably never meet any of them :(

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
MECHS, Mobile suits anything that will allow me to pilot them and be able to utterly obliterate an army base in less than a minute.

shroomie

Mar 31, 2009
Giant Mechs! cos if human kind is going to be as stupid as it is now and fight wars, they may as well do it in billion dollar suits of giant armour.