Why don't we have a sequel yet?

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Minky_man said:
If they could make a decent remake/sequal to Mega Drives Kid Chameleon that'll be alright
Oh heck yeah! I'll second that! I'd be quite happy if it just hit the Xbox Live Aracade.... it's on the Wii version but I'll be damned if I'm getting one of them untill they get more than 2 good games....

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Minky_man said:
If they could make a decent remake/sequal to Mega Drives Kid Chameleon that'll be alright
Oh heck yeah! I'll second that! I'd be quite happy if it just hit the Xbox Live Aracade.... it's on the Wii version but I'll be damned if I'm getting one of them untill they get more than 2 good games....

Trigger X2000

Mar 26, 2008
Hmmm... something that hasn't been posted...

Probably MegaMan Legends 3, the 2nd kind of ended on a cliffhanger.
Oh and I would love to see a Dark Cloud 3, although I'm not sure that will happen at this point.

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
7) Zone of the Enders 3, I know ZOE 1 kind of sucked but 2 was a cinematic mecha combat experience like no other and I would dearly love to see a next gen incarnation of the series.
Zone of the Enders 2 is an aspect of the divine gaming truth. I really, really hope the next game Kojima is working on is indeed ZOE 3. A real sequel to Vagrant Story and Parasite Eve would also be good and another Legacy of Kain game.

ByJingo

Sep 12, 2007
Darth Mobius said:
I don't want to be a total wierdo, but I think a sequel to Blast Corps. That game was tight shit!
I was just going to say that. Jet Force Gemini too. Only I'm not sure I'd want the Rare of today making them :(

Oh and REZ 2. Right now.

GeeseH

Mar 22, 2008
Tenmar said:
U.N. Squadron-While there are a lot of scrolling shooters games out there that will fill up the entire screen with bullets and only the elite will be able to make it out alive. U.N. Squadron was a great horizontal side scroller that had the player purchase not only their planes to fly in missions but also their special weapons with money they earn in each level. It was still a difficult game as you progressed and each plane was unique in not only their main gun but also what secondary weapons were available to each plane.
I take it you missed carrier air wing then? (u.s. navy)

i'd really like a sequel to stunt car racer to actually be released although for what I'd like to see in it even the current consoles wouldn't be able to handle ;)

preferably featuring engine sounds like mackies' drag bike that priss rode in bgc ep4 (revenge road).

DravenX23

Mar 4, 2008
Stone Cold Monkey said:
Dead Rising (with unlimited time to wander through the game)
They had one of those called the Infinity mode. Otherwise the story mode makes no sense without the time line.

But yeah Dead Rising!

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Why hasn't any one said Beyond: Good & Evil 2 yet?
(Just kidding!)

I'd like a sequal to StarCraft: Ghost too... Also, a StarCraft:Ghost 1 game be made to completion 1st (so a sequal could be made).

On a side note i loved Mega man Legends(1 & 2)/ The Misadvantures of Tron Bonn and would love a MML3 but with destoring the current main controler of the reaver bot network(or however it went down.) i can't see anything that would make Megaman fit past Getting off the (Moon) an saying hi to everyone ... unless he turns into or starts busting pirates(or crooks). [oh snap that sorta sounds good now...] but if not then maybe a Animated Movie to finish the series proper then.

Same for Okami 2 i just don't know what they could do for a sequal that would continue the story at the level the 1st did/does so masterfully without seeming half done or lacking.

(Now i would love it if someone could pull either one off but it seems unlikly.)

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Strafe Mcgee said:
Quioto, there's been a sequel for Chrono Trigger for the psx called Chrono Cross. Never played it but I think it made a pretty bad impression. Also Max Payne 3's being made? Awesome!
Chrono Cross wasn't bad. It had a nice plot and some great moments, and was particulary mind fucky at times. The problem was that there were 40 some characters but not enough reason to care at all about most of them.

While I love the Max Payne series, I'm not sure what they can do with Max Payne 3. Pretty much everyone from the first two games is dead and at the end of 2, Max seemed to be finally reaching the end of his nightmare. In the first game, he avenged his family and in 2, seemed to finally accept their passing and is ready to move on.

Abbadiel

Oct 15, 2007
I want StarCraft 2!!...

Now seriously, a game that deserves a DECENT sequel is Blood. Blood 2 was not good and didn't had the charm of the original one so, in my opinion, a Blood 3 would be nice.

AN ACTUALLY GOOD BLOOD 3.

Also a Diablo III. Seriously, Blizzard could milk as much money from Diablo as from Warcraft, but godamned Blizzard North had made it so craptastic that Blizzard shut them down.
So I think they deserve another chance. Diablo is still has some adepts and is still winning adepts, specially Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction.

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
I may sound like an idiot, but a new Warcraft game would be great. Warcraft IIII: The Rise and Fall of the Lich King would be awsome. And I mean the RTS, not the MMORPG, because that is a good game. Also, Diablo III, now or never, don't lead us on Blizzerd!

Baba booey

Mar 4, 2008
1) Shenmue 3. I'm gunna buy Shenmue 2 for the xbox once I really start hearing about a sequel. It has interested me since one of Yahtzee's references.
2) PSO GCN game sequel. Phantasy Star Universe was...meh. 6/10 maybe?
3) a sequel to Super mario rpg:lotss. Paper mario is nice and all but you know...

Mar 26, 2008
GrimRox said:
A Conker's Bad Fur Day sequel is a brilliant idea! That was by far the best game on the N64! They should also do sequels for KOTOR 2, Dead Rising (in a city environment would be so damn cool!) and Streets of Rage as well!
I have a dream that my children will live to see the day Streets of Rage 4 is made. Also, I wish that sequel to The Last Ninja that was slated for the Xbox didn't get shitcanned. I loved TLN1,2 & 3... Remix, not so much. Vagrant Story needs another iteration. Come on Squaresoft, how many Final Fantasys do you want to have before it is "final" one"? They have no love for the Vagrant Story fans.

Alcari

Jan 28, 2008
A KOTOR3 would be nice, so would:
Diablo 3
Wingcommander
Freespace 3
Wingcommander VI
Baldurs Gate 3
Dungeon Keeper 3 <-- NOW

Being made:
Fallout 3
Deus Ex 3
Starcraft 2
Portal 2

basically, i'm pretty happy ;)
and of course, there's duke nukem forever.