Why don't YOU have Skyrim?

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
I can play a TES or Fallout game for about 30-45 minutes before I lose all interest in it, uninstall it and never look back. Just not my type of game, I guess.

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
I don't like Elder Scrolls. That's why.
Also I have about three dollars total at the moment ...
Not that I'm missing it at all. I'm filling my spare time with Minecraft while I wait the last few days for Skyward Sword~

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I don't have Skyrim because I got Saints Row The Third instead, and it is awesome.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
I don't have a computer capable of playing it, and while I COULD buy it, I'm trying to be all "responsible" and stuff with my severely limited income.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
I love the game, sadly though I have nothing to say on this because I own it , but wanted to point out that 4 out of 6 of the hot threads are Skyrim related. Come on people...

Tontomanzz

Apr 29, 2010
After Oblivion and it's horrible full scale auto leveling I don't trust the release.

Also will wait for mods. It will be cheaper then and the mods you always get with these games can make it so much better or at least more to your preference than the original.

Arkynomicon

Mar 25, 2011
I decided to get Deus Ex Human Revolution this month instead.

Tontomanzz said:
After Oblivion and it's horrible full scale auto leveling I don't trust the release.

Also will wait for mods. It will be cheaper then and the mods you always get with these games can make it so much better or at least more to your preference than the original.
Actually, I heard they fixed that and the scaling is now more like Morrowind.

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
Orcboyphil said:
Protest over the way Bethesda have been treating Majong.
Protest the way the law is, Bethesda's stuck in a corner there.

They're not permitted, by law, to NOT challenge it, or else they will lose the right to challenge larger, more meaningful confusions.

It's not copyright law, and you can't simply ignore it cause 'We like this guy.'

silverbullet1989

Jun 7, 2009
not my type of game, although after having ago on my brothers copy i think i can get into it, but only when the modders have made it a pc game and not the console port that it clearly is

Felstaff

Sep 19, 2011
I got drunk and blew all my money on an antique 18th century pewter beer stein off of eBay, so I could feel like a German Baron when I drink my Grimbergen.

I, uh, I can't afford Skyrim for a few months.

Skoosh

Jun 19, 2009
Didn't like Morrowind, didn't like Oblivion. Seems like the game is overhyped. I'd still like to try it, maybe borrow it from a friend, but I have my doubts I'd enjoy it that much.

Also I've already got Arkham City and the Ico/Shadow remake to keep me busy. If I get another new game, it will be Skyward Sword.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Because it's a consoleport. They treat me like a second-class costumer; I treat them as a second-class company. I'll buy it one day, when I just can't come up with something to play.

esahcb

Mar 3, 2011
I have 60 reasons, they are all dollars, I'll probably buy goty when there is dlc and a steam sale.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Several reasons, really...
- uni is digging into my free time like a pack of rabid badgers
- short on cash this month
- RPGs are never that high on my list anyway
- waiting for the game to actually mature into a god-in-the-box (i.e. giving Bethesda time to patch the hell out of their notoriously buggy software)

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I'm waiting to finish my studies so I don't drop off the face of the planet and forget about assignments, and also the longer I wait the more patches will be added, the more mods attempted, and the cheaper the game will become.

Simples.