Why don't YOU have Skyrim?

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
Well, I've not had much money up until now, so I've never gotten many games. Now that I have a job, I have money, and now that I have money... well... I've got a half dozen games that I still need to finish, along with another dozen or two games that I want to buy, with plenty of other games that I have forgotten right now and will probably want to buy, so raise that to about four dozen. I want to get a laptop, and that's more money than I even have right now, so I have to save up for that, I'm half grounded, I'm still in school, and homework is piling up more and more as I don't do it.

And, regardless of it all, I'm still getting it on Friday. Friends love it, so I figure, eh, why not? Cash a check, drive to BestBuy, and I'm golden.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I honestly never really got into the Elder Scrolls series. I played Oblivion for a little but it didn't hold my interest to long to keep playing it, therefore Skyrim is not for me.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
I'm going on holidays on Tuesday so I decided that I'd wait until after I returned to get into Skyrim.

Partially because I don't want to be on holidays wishing I as playing Skyrim (cos that's pathetic) and also partially because I don't know how much I'll spend on my trip and I would rather have all my cash now and have a great time than spend some now and have an alright time on holiday.

blah_ducks

Dec 21, 2009
Wasn't sure if I was going to wait for a price drop, but now (due to my friend telling me all of his amusing Skyrim stories in Chem) I'm planning to get it Saturday. C:

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Going to wait a few months, buy it when the price drops. Be hip for not liking it when it was hot.

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
My cash amounts to £3.70 in the bank and £2.00 in my wallet. However at the end of this month I'll be paid and I can do what have you in the land of Skyrim.

May 28, 2009
DeanoTheGod said:
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
No time for gaming. Busy busy bee.
Odd set of forums for you to be such an active member on! :p Is that just a recent thing, or are you always to busy for games?
My time for gaming steadily decreased since about a year ago. I still manage to get some in on rare occasions, but all the games I can currently play require time and dedication, and I hate getting into a story only to come back to it a few weeks later to find I've forgotten everything.

Looking forward to Christmas though. Gonna buy me all the big releases and try to get as much time sunk into playing them as possible.

Deathlisk

Feb 5, 2011
Don't have the money to buy it myself. I hope my dad will have bought it when I get home this weekend.
I want skyrim.... so bad....

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Wait what?
Is it some sort of requirement by law to have it?
Also, the emphasis on 'YOU' made it even more apparent that i was some kind of freak...
I don't have the game because i can't be arsed.
Simple as.

Weldar

Jan 26, 2009
I simply lack a machine capable of playing such a game and am unlikely to obtain one at any point soon. Maybe a few years down the road I'll be able to handle it and can maybe pick it up if it's cheap but until then I seem to be doing fine without it.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
DeanoTheGod said:
No time for gaming. Busy busy bee.
Odd set of forums for you to be such an active member on! :p Is that just a recent thing, or are you always to busy for games?
My time for gaming steadily decreased since about a year ago. I still manage to get some in on rare occasions, but all the games I can currently play require time and dedication, and I hate getting into a story only to come back to it a few weeks later to find I've forgotten everything.

Looking forward to Christmas though. Gonna buy me all the big releases and try to get as much time sunk into playing them as possible.
I hear you there! I have a few weeks off when I get back to normality, in which the only activity I have planned at the moment is gaming!

jamart

Feb 16, 2011
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Wait what?
Is it some sort of requirement by law to have it?
Also, the emphasis on 'YOU' made it even more apparent that i was some kind of freak...
I don't have the game because i can't be arsed.
Simple as.
Nope, just meant it as a general question as everyone and their dog seems to have a copy.

Annnnd the 'YOU' was a petty flagrant attempt to catch eyes/maybe get more people to comment. didn't want to appear judgemental/touchy-insensitive.

Anyway, I opened up with how I didn't have it, and even referred to a band of brothers! Freak bro? nawww

OT: As soon as my courseworks are handed in, I'll be dissapearing into my room for a couple of days with my edition.

psilontech

Nov 6, 2010
Played Oblivion. I've checked out a few gameplay examples for Skyrim and it looks, feels and smells like Oblivion.

I didn't care for Oblivion. I honestly don't believe any more elaboration is necessary.