Why is Your Hair the Way it is?

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Male, hair is about 70-80 cm long or something and pretty damn thick.
I started saving it because I listened to metal and hung out with metalheads. Had long hair for 7 years now and can't remember what it's like having short. Can't imagine cutting it off either. Would be like stripping myself of my personality.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
I am male, my hair colour is a mix of chocolate brown, purple, red and black and just reaches my shoulders.

I've always liked my hair at longer lengths, I've found that if it's short I just end up looking like Ernie from Sesame St.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I'm 18 and I have a mullet like a pro. Hair gets into my eyes -> annoys me -> I got rid of it. Hair covers my ears -> I have to pull my hair out the way to use headphones -> annoys me -> I got rid of it. Hair behind me doesn't affect me in any way -> I prefer longer hair -> keep it. There's my reasoning. I'm going to let my hair get to my shoulders hopefully. It's also very dark brown in case that matters in anyway. I'm fairly logical about my hair (I think).

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
I'm a bloke, and I have a dark brown mullet thing going on with a fringe that curls up and away from my eyes, so it doesn't get in the way.

mechashiva77

Jul 10, 2011
I am a female and the longest part of my hair only goes to the top half of my face. I think I can pull off short hair better than long hair. The longest my hair has been, however, was to my shoulders.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
My hair used to be very long (think Dragon Force guitarists but longer) but it has really thinned out since high school, no real bald spots yet but in a few years... anyway I shave it all down to about 2mm of stubble, makes me look like I have more hair.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
Long, auburn with an almost middle parting. I used to have a fringe but I honestly just got bored of it and can't be bothered getting it cut anymore, hence why I moved the parting over. It's curly but I straighten it most of the time because it's somewhat unpredictable. I'm female.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
My hair is black and natural and it does whatever the hell it likes, nothing will tame it.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
My hair is gold colored with silver temples (that area is growing) and admittedly a bit of a bald spot toward the back. My hair is about two inches long and fades to 'skin tight' as it goes down. I do this mostly because i don't like having a sweaty head but also to make that bald spot a little less noticeable. My beard is tight and while also gold has some silver streaks around the cheek areas.

My identical twin brother (hey we have the same hair) has elected to shave his head completely like he has 'dome wax' and everything. He has no beard. He is very self conscious of the fact we're going grey and bald at 31. So he instead prefers to look like a tool.

Sectan

Aug 7, 2011
Male. I've got somewhat short brown hair. Don't style it but try to get it to look neat so I don't look like I just got out of bed.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Male - Mine is brown and long in a relatively smart style, the reason I don't have it shorter is because i've had it long most of my life and it's a scary thought to get it short after so much time having it long.

Every time I get it cut I do get it slightly shorter though so it's baby steps.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
My hair is trimmed short at the sides but is a bit longer on the top and back, I also have a fringe with a weird sort of flick in it.

I have it trimmed at the sides because if I don't it curls outward and I look like a girl, but other than that my hair will do exactly as it pleases and no amount of jiggery pokery will stop it. Even when straightened my hair just goes back to its chosen shape after about half an hour. People told me that no-one else could pull the fringe off, so I decided to keep it, hurrah for me.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Male, dark brown hair. In a sort of emo-esque style. I want it all gone though, I was thinking like Mark Walton off of Gamespots start/select.

He's coo'

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I'm a guy with long hair. I pull it back because it's inconvenient otherwise, though some have called my hair majestic when it's down.