Why should *you* be famous?

sharkinz

Apr 26, 2010
ummmm I really shouldn't be. I am just an archaeologist, we dig in the ground and find old stuff. (Yay gross oversimplifications!)

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
Yeah, so, a comment I posted on another thread got me thinking. If it was publicised at the time, I'd've been swamped by the popular media for about a month before everyone decided Arran Fernandez was so much more talented, but that's another story.

So, why do you think you should be famous and the darling of the gutter press?
I shouldn't be famous for any reason, but I want to be a musician so I have to aspire to be "famous" to some extent. So that's why.

If the thread title was "Why should *you* be rich?", I would answer "Because my girlfriend lives in Denmark and plane tickets are expensive, I want to retire at age 16, I want to donate to colleges and schools, and I'm a douchebag snob who likes Fois Gras."

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I should be famous because........

Can't really think of anything Spectacular about myself

i guess im funny without really trying to be....

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
It's a very douchey thing to say, I'm more than aware of that, but I honestly think I have the charisma and confidence to be a great frontman in a punk/hardcore band. I also have a vicious scream and a decent growl so. I actually play the drums and used to play in a band but I'd love to give front-of-stage a shot. I feel so restricted sat behind a kit.