Why So Serious?

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
The squirrel is infected with the Rage virus, you're wearing a meat suit, and the trampoline is made of rusty nails.

The phone is ringing, and it's your girlfriend!

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
And she sounds drunk. And there's a male voice by her...no wait, two male voices...no, 2 males voices and another female, and it's not conversation their having.

You are chained to a chair, and have to watch as your girlfriend is slowly lowered in a tub of acid.

RedDiablo

Nov 8, 2008
But my girlfriend was a jerk.

You are tied in a straightjacket, and your eyes are stretched, and someone is injecting acid into your eyes.

SerenadeDS

Jan 31, 2009
It's mercy, terrorists were forcing me to watch Catwoman.

Now you've done it... the blood of your girlfriend, your dog, and also, your best friend are on your hands.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
but it's based on the TV show, so my life will keep dragging on till the American public get's bored.

You are being held prisoner in a camp run my cannibals.

sirsolo

Jan 10, 2009
Because you're a birthday clown, and they needed dinner entertainment.

You have to get an abortion. (Brutal)

Marv21

Jan 1, 2009
Because you will give birth to Satan....not funny

You run along the meadow, until a tiger goes up and...

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
...brings you a bowl of Frosted Flakes. You now have to pause and eat breakfast.

You are the last of your kind, and are being hunted.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Hunted to be brought back to a special zoo just designed for you, and even though you were the last of your kind the next closests in DNA has a way hotter female population, which will now need to help you repopulate your species. Yay science!

You have been challenged by Death, the prize: Your life.