Why We Love Zombies

ecook

Nov 9, 2010
I only decided to look at the article because i read Zombies and subconsciously clicked it. I can't even read it cuz i dont have the time right now, I was just mind controlled.

ecook

Nov 9, 2010
lol i read it anyway, it was awesome and i agree with everything, but would like to add that they are awesome because they can be HORRIFYING! Just one bite turns u into one of them which means that when these grotesque things creep up on u and touch u on the shoulder, u scream!

To the recent werewolf people:

For all the reasons we just read, killing zombies is more fun than werewolves, u missed the entire point i suppose. I would feel bad killing a werewolf, or at least would not have as much fun as killing a zombie, and in fact I would probably want to join the werewolves. They are still alive, people who can live normal lives except for a silver allergy and at night they have to eat an animal or person. Once everyone is a werewolf the world would be fine, that's STUPID!

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
See MovieBob's first few minutes of his ZombieLand Review for more info.
This did sound a lot like it.
But it was still a pretty good article, interesting points.

KingofMadCows

Dec 6, 2010
We're being conditioned to love zombies because it's all part of a plot by the zombie industrial complex to lower our natural defenses so that when the day comes, we'll be defenseless against the undead hordes.

The zombies are using the market, politics, and the media to make us more susceptible to them. Why do you think there are so many soaps and shampoos with fruit flavors? It's to marinate our skin with a sweet tangy taste for the zombies to feast on. Why do you think the US is fighting two wars at the same time? So that when the zombies come, we won't have an army at home to defend ourselves. Why do you think Hollywood is pushing 3D movies? So they can one day have the best film makers in the world make a 3D zombie movie that's so realistic that when we're watching the movie, we won't even notice when a real zombie apocalypse breaks out.

SadisticPretzel

Nov 29, 2010
Zombies are the one big bad that everyone likes to fantasize about killing because most people, deep down, don't believe that zombies will ever actually exist. So it's easy for them to imagine themselves doing Super Bad-Ass things during a zombie apocalypse. Not fearing something releases your mind from all the "What if?"s that can plague creativity.

srpilha

Dec 24, 2008
Anyone else noticed "a bunch of novels"? So when's the sequel to Mogworld coming out?

Also: Yahtzee seems to be reaching 30 pretty fast. Fast for him, anyway.

Howling Din

Mar 10, 2011
Another reason zombies are appealing: usually, when people are so chin-deep in a collective mindset that they actually hate all other human beings, even people who are of no significance to them. They tend to hate themselves even more. people who hate themselves are comforted by zombies, comforted by something unquestionably more depraved than they. Which they can hate condemn and destroy, thereby leveling up their own, slightly less disgusting cocks.