why were you put on probation/suspended or warned

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
iv never been sanctioned in anyway, although i think one or two of my post may have deserved it, but i think the mods are mostly pretty fair :)

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
Everyone who posts here is getting trolled. Is this supposed to be ironic?
[h4]User was suspended for this post.[/h4]

dakorok

Dec 8, 2010
I feel like I'm tempting fate, but maybe I'll be able to post here and not face any sort of wrath...just maybe...

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Ultrajoe said:
You can't suspend me, I'm vaccinated!
Haven't seen you in ages. Plus I think your vaccine might have worn off since you're not a mod anymore.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Neronium said:
Ultrajoe said:
Haven't seen you in ages. Plus I think your vaccine might have worn off since you're not a mod anymore.
The way a vaccine works is that once it's out of your system you're still immune.

And I lurk always, post rarely. I still love you, though.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Neronium said:
Ultrajoe said:
Even in absence, he still dances the dance of death.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Ultrajoe said:
Neronium said:
Ultrajoe said:
The way a vaccine works is that once it's out of your system you're still immune.

And I lurk always, post rarely. I still love you, though.
Yeah I feel loved! I lurk more too, and I learned that Kross and I suffer the same fate of having our first name spelled wrong.
@Labyrinth: Haven't seen you in a while either. Heard you were buried in University work.

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
Neronium said:
@Labyrinth: Haven't seen you in a while either. Heard you were buried in University work.
I am shortly about to become buried in it. For the last.. five months? I've been relaxing. Chilling out. May have been staying away from here for a while too.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Labyrinth said:
Neronium said:
I am shortly about to become buried in it. For the last.. five months? I've been relaxing. Chilling out. May have been staying away from here for a while too.
Well hopefully it won't get too stressful. I just finished a 6 week grade system and have 3 college classes I'm taking so I'm going to get buried too. Sometimes I wish I didn't sign up for AP classes but hey it gets my G.E out of the way so that's good.

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
Neronium said:
Well hopefully it won't get too stressful. I just finished a 6 week grade system and have 3 college classes I'm taking so I'm going to get buried too. Sometimes I wish I didn't sign up for AP classes but hey it gets my G.E out of the way so that's good.
Yeah. I'll be studying full time, and it's an hour and a half away by train which doubles the fun for all involved. Looking forward to it however. I'm doing a Philosophy Arts degree to start with, may be double-majoring with Sociology or Gender Studies and then on to a Science degree in psychology.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Labyrinth said:
Neronium said:
Yeah. I'll be studying full time, and it's an hour and a half away by train which doubles the fun for all involved. Looking forward to it however. I'm doing a Philosophy Arts degree to start with, may be double-majoring with Sociology or Gender Studies and then on to a Science degree in psychology.
I'm going to be going for a major in Engineering or Organic Chemistry, both of which I'll rip my hair out, with hopes of minoring in Psychology. If not I'll do what all my family has done and get my teaching credentials and become a teacher.
Well it was good talking with you, but I must do as my cat is doing right now and sleep.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Hahaha this thread is too funny. Reminds me of the Great Banning of 2010 muck-up.
Ah yes, I remember that.

Hello, Escapists, look at your suspensions, now back to mine, now back at your suspensions, now back to mine. Sadly, you have suspensions, I don't, but if you praised Kross for the god among men that he is, you could be like me, with no suspensions. Look down, back up, where are you? You're your still in this thread with the Kross, god among men. What's in your hand, back at me. Kross have it, it's your suspension. Look again, the suspension are now diamonds. Anything is possible when you pray to Kross, god among men. I'm in a chair.