Why?

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Because it's dancing to music you can't hear.

Why should I change my brand of toilet paper when, even though I have a budget for the bargain deal, it's only 3 ply compared to my current 4 ply brand?

Emurlahn

Jan 13, 2010
Because the world economy is changing, and you have to adjust in some way, or another.

Why is alcohol so damned expensive in Norway?

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Because it's a conspiracy to keep you sober. It makes you more susceptible to their brainwashing techniques

Why are koreans so popular these days?

Ochidi

Feb 5, 2009
Because they can't decide where to go for dinner.

Why won't Mr. Sandman give me a dream?

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Because you're British. And British people dig their formal headwear.

See what I mean?

Why is it that Millhouse is not a meme, but "Millhouse is not a meme" is a meme?

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Because when all the numbers were first kicking around 1 and 2 found each other so attracted to one another they decided to always be next to each other.

Why is life so short?

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
So we enjoy it more because it is limited. To know that it may all one day end, we try to enjoy life to it's fullest. And besides, with life, it's not how long it is, but how you use it.

That's my second post today that can be taken the wrong way, Why are my posts like that today?

Emurlahn

Jan 13, 2010
Because you're always like that?

Why do I continue to turn my own sleep-pattern around?

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
it doesn't, it's just the natural 25 hour rhythm fighting against the 24 hours day, and winning the fight

why are my forum badges so awesome?

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Well for one thing, you play as a Yugoslavian war veteran who immigrated to America to kill the man who betrayed your squad. You run around doing errands for mobsters until you decide they are no longer worth living. While doing this, you must also balance your relationships with the friends you make. It's Hell trying to micromanage every little thing that goes on in Liberty City, hence why players are so drawn into the story.

Why do people always drive ten miles under the speed limit on the freeway, but tailgate me after I pass them?

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
because drivers are freaking maniacs. watch transporter for reference. or your nearest highway.

why is Sprite from tin cans so much more awesome than bottles or glasses? (sry for prepositions, always get them mixed up in english xD)

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
(I always thought the opposite but whahey?)
It's because the acidity of the drink reacts with the cheap material of the can which makes the drink even tastier... and just the slightest bit more deadlier

Why do my guitar strings always get coated with grime just a week after installing them even though I clean them regularly and wash my hands before playing?