DestinyCall

May 5, 2009
Have the world's greatest gaming computer ever made
but
You're a girl who only uses it for Facebook

The horror?

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
You become the most attractive person in the world, but you change sex in the process.

Yea, that wouldn't bother me at all.

As long as I stay attractive with age, and that old saying "Men are like fine wine, they get better with age, women are like flowers, they wilt after a week" doesn't apply.

The next question:

"You have an unlimited supply of french fries, but there's no ketchup."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!11!!!!

Chris Moses

Nov 22, 2013
You become incredibly fit, smart, witty and attractive
but
You are turned into the opposite gender

I have wondered about both scenarios before and ofc I never fantasized about what it would be like to be an ugly woman... A trial period would be preferred.

Really it's the fit part that I feel escaped me especially in the last 10 years or so.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
It's Tuesday night. I'm bored. Let's have another go.

"You can read peoples' minds BUT you find out what everybody really thinks of you."

No way, José. Not worth it.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
"Change physical appearance at will" but "100,000 people go infertile"

Yep, that's a good deal in my books, seeing how 100,000 people only make up about 0.0014% of the population, and a great deal of the population is above childrearing age anyways making it a moot point if they get hit by the latter effect.

bauke67 said:
I will gain all the knowledge of the internet, BUT I will get Tourette(not Turret, come on, website) and shout random sex noises for the rest of my life.

Well that's tough, but I could probably explain it to people use my near infinite knowledge for lot's of cool stuff, so yes, gimme!
...Wouldn't all the knowledge of the internet actually be the reason you'd be shouting random sex noises? I mean after all...

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
The Event said:
How about a little game to waste some time?
I made my own:

You can get whatever you want from anyone you want, just by asking, for the rest of your life... but when you die, they all die, too.

Proto Taco

Apr 30, 2013
"You are Immortal"

BUT

"You must masturbate at least once a day for the rest of your life and if you forget you die"

...It's like they know me...

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
Eh why not?
" Your favorite Youtuber becomes more popular" but annoying fangirls and fanboys hurt their reputation".
I don't really know who my favorite YouTuber is. I want the RageSelect guys to get real popular and I'd press it if it meant them. Though they probably wouldn't thank me.

"You and a person you choose can have any power you want" but "there is a 50% chance that person will try to kill you with that power".
There probably is a way to get around this, but I'll pass.

"You can watch any show you want whenever you want so long as it has been filmed" but " you can't speak or blog about what you just watched"
I'd press it. I don't talk or blog about the things I watch anyway.

"You can have any girl you want" but "any thing she wears you have to wear."
Well that's pretty funny. :D But I'm female myself so...I'd guess I'd pass on that one. If it was gender swapped I might take it.

"You are God" but "you must live a month in each person's life that you dislike"
I'd press it. I don't dislike a lot of people, and even if I did, the positive greatly out weights the negative here.

Okay okay one more...
"You will have your very own TARDIS and know how to drive it" but "you only live for 30 more years."
Huh, that one was pretty disappointing considering I don't watch Dr.Who so I'm not sure what a TARDIS is (a time machine I guess?) I'm gonna have to pass. I take things one day at a time.

Urgh. I want another one.
"You can swap genders at any time" but "your pubic hair grows 15 inches a day for the rest of your life."
Nah, I'm fine being a women 100% of the time and having only moderate pubic hair growth. :D

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
"You have unlimited money but You have to keep it secret and live low-key to the rest of your life, or ninjas will murder you"

Yes. Yes I will. Because I can slowly pay through all of my debts then. And slowly fix my car.

"Anyone you meet will be instantly attracted to you but rapists will be too"

No. Fuck no. They're already attracted to me and I don't like it. So no.

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
"You are whoever you want in the Lord of the Rings universe BUT you get punched in the stomach every morning"

Okay, I'm Smaug. Somehow, I don't think a stomach punch will bug me that much...

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
Asita said:
...Wouldn't all the knowledge of the internet actually be the reason you'd be shouting random sex noises? I mean after all...

Hmmm you make a fair point, I can see how that infinite supply of.. information uploaded into my brain might cause such a malfunction lol. You made reconsider just how much information I'd be taking in.

The Event

Aug 16, 2012
Story said:
Urgh. I want another one.
"You can swap genders at any time" but "your pubic hair grows 15 inches a day for the rest of your life."
Nah, I'm fine being a women 100% of the time and having only moderate pubic hair growth. :D
I find it surprising the number of times the button attempts to change the sex of the player.
Even more surprising is the high percentage of people who seem to take this change when it's offered, it always seems to be between 40 & 60%.

Sep 13, 2009
Dastardly said:
You can get whatever you want from anyone you want, just by asking, for the rest of your life... but when you die, they all die, too.
Yes, I'll only use it on people on their deathbed.

I'm a monster.

"Any little thing your heart desires" but "Music is gone forever"

Nah, I like music too much.

EDIT: Did another,

"You can have any girl you'd like" but "Shes no good in the bed"

...I'm not sure this sounds consensual, so I'll stick with girls who like me and may or may not be good in bed

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
"You will lived on a space station BUT you will have to watch very cheesy movies with robots"

Hard to decide but I went with no due to these factor-
1. My vision of space station are usually bad ones and since it isn't a space colony, it won't be an awesome space colony like in Gundam.
2. While I would like to think I would be hanging out with the Rifftrax robot, chances are the robots I watching the cheesy movies with may liked the movie so I don't want to offend them.
You would so be living the dream.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
"You gain supernatural abilities by eating fruit...

but you lose the ability to swim"

Took me a long time to decide on that one. I'm not a strong swimmer anyway but you never know, it could be the death of me. I'm too tempted by the super natural abilities though - I may well get more use out of them than I would swimming. And hey, maybe I can still stay afloat at least?

EDIT: Did another one,

You get transported to the world of Pokemon...

but you have to pull out 4 of your own teeth

Pressed it. It would be worth it in the long run. I can always get gold teeth and become a safari warden.

Edit2: Why not, it's not like I should be working. Isn't that what staff rooms are for?

You can shape shift into anything

but you can never return to your original form

I'm okay with that so long as I can resemble something similar. Just different coloured eyes or a few inches taller or something. There has to be a line somewhere so I'll get as close to it as I can.