Wizards of the Coast has revealed MtG's first trans character

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Redryhno said:
Look...I owe you an apology. I have a bad tendency to get on a high horse and when that's coupled with a nasty temper...well...I do things I regret.

Sorry.

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
erttheking said:
Redryhno said:
Look...I owe you an apology. I have a bad tendency to get on a high horse and when that's coupled with a nasty temper...well...I do things I regret.

Sorry.
Don't bother apologizing to me, you really just need to get a lid on that tunnel vision hair-trigger anger. Half the posts I've seen of yours are getting upset over inconsequential things. Maybe step back and stop claiming to be a white knight? It causes more problems than it solves in my experience.

In any case, see ya until the next thread.

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
Gundam GP01 said:
At least the things he goes off about actually kinda matter.

What got me involved in this thread was a damn rules inaccuracy for christ sake.

I'm actually a little ashamed for that.
Debatable from my perspective. Sexuality and gender inequalities in first-world countries? Not really that high on my personal priority list since there's very few that actually are and aren't just one of the checks and balances of either society, nature, or simple(ish) dynamics.

But that's neither here nor there, and I'd rather not keep talking in this thread about silly stuff.

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
they way I view it is if your born a man your a man,regardless of surgeries and hormone therapy. same goes if your born a women.. just because you lost you "balcony" and gained some "tackle", your still a women.