Woman in China was forced to abort her baby by government officials.

Antonio Torrente

Feb 19, 2010
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16247543

In what is considered a dickish move by the rest of the world and normal by their standards.
A woman in China was forced to abort her second child by government officials because they want to implement that one child policy law. Now let me get this straight, this is not the first time they did this barbaric thing but this is the first that was widely known.

So what do you think?
Also China why u so China?

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
With the way the human population is growing everywhere and China's overcrowding, is it really a bad thing? It may be terrible for the mother but it's better than nature curbing out population for us IMO.

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
China is a militant dictatorship in all but name and their One Child policy is both old and well known. It wouldn't surprise me if this story was true and many more like it.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Matthew94 said:
You know this has been going on since the 70s?

It's been widely known for decades, this isn't the first time it has gotten attention. I think it's the first time you have taken an interest in it.

Seriously, this is old hat. I'm pretty sure China is better now than it was in the cold war era.
I'm pretty sure the reason why this one got more attention was cause (if I remember rightly) she was about 7 months pregnant at the time. Hold on let me find the article...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-18453995

Yeah. That's freaking awful.
I have no words.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I thought by having a second child in China you no longer have credit card rights (you pay things straight away)? Well I heard of that ages ago.

Either way while I under the reason to have that law (alot of people but little space to provide) but that is just awful.

Antonio Torrente

Feb 19, 2010
Matthew94 said:
You know this has been going on since the 70s?

It's been widely known for decades, this isn't the first time it has gotten attention. I think it's the first time you have taken an interest in it.

Seriously, this is old hat. I'm pretty sure China is better now than it was in the cold war era.
You see I'm kinda pissed with China right now because of the territorial dispute at Scarborough Shoal in the West Philippine Sea and the bullying tactics they do with my country.

Also I hate bullying, I was bullied mercilessly in grade school and high school.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
The fact the child was 7 months into its gestation (which can easily survive the outside world with some medical help) and was placed next to her (apparently) after being forcefully killed is really bloody sad.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
We should start doing stuff like this more often too many people on this world.
But Just on babies who cant survive outside.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I read on cracked they have thease old ladys around with red armbands which are the "old lady" police....

who will "suggest" you get an aboriton

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
The 7 month thing was a dick move, but honestly I think every country should be either a one child or two child(depending on population) law. As much as some people refuse to believe it, our planet has finite resources, it cannot sustain humans forever. We should be striving for an equilibrium for death/birth. The world cannot afford population explosions.