Woman Seduces Teen She Met on Xbox Live, Gets Busted

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
I'm worried about the boy, he might hurt his throat with all the bragging once he gets back to school, and his back and hands will probably be really sore after all those back slaps and high fives. He's certainly in for a rough time in the future.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
Statutory rape laws are crazy and should be drastically changed. Rape, as in having sex with someone without their concent, should be a totally separate crime. Having sex with someone who is not old enough should be handled totally differently. The law says they are not old enough to give consent but that is rediculous. I say the law should designate how serious the crime is based on the age of the two parties and obviously no consent can be given for children who have not reached puberty.

By the age of 15 for instance if an attractive woman had shown interest in me I would have been freaking super happy lol. If I was a parent I certainly would not want my 14 year old daughter out having sex with older men (or anyone for that matter) but if it was her choice....I don't think it rises to the level of rape.

In this case the 13 year old was probably barely past puberty (although obviously past it due to his interests) and I think the age difference was extreme. I would like to see child molesters get much more severe sentences (anything before puberty but for easy reference 12 or younger on average). Fairly severe sentence for ages 13-14 and drastically reduce the penalty for ages 15+. I realize in some states it's not even illegal after age 15 (16+....I think Nevada is like that for example) and to a large degree I think that makes sense.

Honestly requiring drunk guys to card girls who are interested in them to ensure they are older then 18 seems a bit extreme. I've never hooked up casually but I certainly have had many friends who have and I have also known many 16 year old girls who look more mature then 20 year old girls. The laws the way they are written right now are not fair.

As far as gender differences. If you regulated the age of consent a bit more I think both men and women would be painted with the same brush in cases like this. Honestly 13 is too young even for a woman to sleep with a younger man. Yes, he probably consented so I still don't think it should be as severe as rape......but the same could be said of a 36 year old man who sleeps with a 13 year old girl.......so it should definately be a crime.

The question isn't just about what you would have wanted at 13....it's about protecting ALL 13 year olds (or 14 year olds for that matter). I think by the age of 16 most young adults should be able to make decisions about sex (it seems like many are having sex at that age with each other anyway), but 13? I mean wasn't this boy still in junior high? At least he wasn't in elementary school but it's still wrong.

As a 13 year old I was still trying to figure out the whole dating thing and hadn't even kissed a girl yet lol. I can imagine that something like this could seriously mess a young man up even if he was all for it at the time.

Caiti Voltaire

Feb 10, 2010
Novania said:
So that's why she has 3 kids...
This line of thinking terrifies me on many levels, for many reasons. It is a sort of thought that cannot be unthunk, and troubles deeply.

I ... just. Yaaaaah.

Poor kids :(

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
HG131 said:
]I might not completely agree with him, but he isn't a Jedi so stop expecting him to be one. He's allowed emotion and he's showing emotion. Oh, and if you ever want us gamers to be respected, stop degrading our methods of communication. I bet you that in the past the phrases "It's just a PHONE argument!" were used. Stop making us look bad.
I'm not saying he can't, but you guys sure are getting riled up over a simple news article, including you. Why can't you calm down and just try and have a civilized discussion instead of trying to start a flame war? But since I can tell you have no ability to do such a thing, I will no longer bother responding to any of your posts, as they'll probably be all insults.

Have a pleasant day, HG.

EDIT: Also I agree with the above user, I feel sorry for the kids and the crap they're going to have to deal with from this.

Double Edit: Resolved with HG, my apologies for this improper comment. I'm not changing the posts however, so that the mods may feel free to view it as it first was and judge it appropriately, but I'm bouncing from this thread. Feels like a room with too much gas and a lighter nearby.

CplDustov

May 7, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
And her being 23 would have been ok?

Just goes to show you that there is no gender difference between the sick fucks out there.
Indeed rape is more about power than sex so there's no reason there would be a gender difference. It's why otherwise straight men rape boys. At least that's how I've had it explained to me and it makes sense.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
NickCooley said:
I'm worried about the boy, he might hurt his throat with all the bragging once he gets back to school, and his back and hands will probably be really sore after all those back slaps and high fives. He's certainly in for a rough time in the future.
Yes because bragging that you had sex with an ugly woman you met on Xboxlive is grounds for high fives.
The kid might not realise how bad this could damage him later down the road. What if this woman comes searching for him later? What if the kid regrets this stupid action years later?

This is a kid we're talking about. He may think it's cool now, but these things could seriously damage him psychologically.
EDIT: This woman also has kids who are probably the age of the young man in this article. It's sick that she would do that to a kid.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
HG131 said:
Please do respond to this post.
Alright, since you said please and did not retort back in any way offensive, I'll lower my guard down and accept your request.

It is not a simple news article to some readers. To some, it is important for some reason or another. It may cause moral outrage, whether at the cops or at the woman. It may have something to do with their past. They may just be bored. For whatever reason, people tend to get emotionally invested in things they cannot change or effect. I have cried over the death of fictional characters twice in my life, for example. Once when I was I believe 5 and once last summer. Just because we have no impact on the outcome of events does not mean that we do not show extreme interest or care about them.
I may not agree with your assessment of the situation, but I do have to applaud you here for a quick and rather well thought out response. I still don't agree, but I'm respecting you for putting out your opinion in such a manner that is well, honestly rare these days. All I may offer now is my apologies for the improper remarks earlier from my previous posts, since kind words cause me to drop any sort of anger I may carry, it's rather odd how such few words can seriously calm me down. If only more people would be like you in a way, HG.

Though this thread is too hot for me, and I'm not responding to it anymore, since the probation hammer is going to strike me for the previous remarks regarldess, might as well quit the ditching as I am at, eh?

Was a pleasure, HG. Honest.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
HG131 said:
The woman is made uglier by the prison photograph. I'm sure with the kind of makeup women normally wear combined with sleep, relaxation and just some general time to clean up she'd most likely be at least mildly attractive. There is also the possibility that he'll look back upon this event with disdain for his parents for ruining what, for him, may have been awesome. There's also the possibility he'll play the victim at their request to make large sums of a monetary settlement.
Possibly. I still don't think this kid should be supported for having sex with a woman 3 times his age. This is creating a gender gap.
"Hey a 36 year old woman had a 13 year old boy. OMG AWESOME"
"OMG that 36 year old guy had sex with a 13 year old girl! What a pervert!"

Do you see the problem here?

Why did this woman go after a child? What motifs did she have? What is she planned to rob the child's parents?

I bet people wouldn't be high fiving him then.
There's a lot more to this than just some kid "getting some".

Caiti Voltaire

Feb 10, 2010
Diamondback One said:
EDIT: Also I agree with the above user, I feel sorry for the kids and the crap they're going to have to deal with from this.
I want to say I can sympathise with these kids, but I really could never even begin to imagine, for all my psychology teachings, how that kind of thing would affect them. Some people just become hardened to it, and in that lies great danger, whilst others become very emotionally injured by being associated with that kind of thing, and become ostracised. Neither of these is even near optimal, to say the least.

And lets not forget that the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, so to speak, and if the woman is victimising other children, it is entirely in the realm of possibility that she may be victimising her own children as well.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Am I the only one who at age 13 had long left the mentality of a child and wanted to have sex with older hot women? And also knew that such a good thing should be kept a secret?

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Did the woman actually know he was just 13 years old?

Call me cynical if you will but it wouldn't be the first time a kid high on teen-hormones lies about their age in order to experience something X-rated...

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
HG131 said:
VanityGirl said:
HG131 said:
The woman is made uglier by the prison photograph. I'm sure with the kind of makeup women normally wear combined with sleep, relaxation and just some general time to clean up she'd most likely be at least mildly attractive. There is also the possibility that he'll look back upon this event with disdain for his parents for ruining what, for him, may have been awesome. There's also the possibility he'll play the victim at their request to make large sums of a monetary settlement.
Possibly. I still don't think this kid should be supported for having sex with a woman 3 times his age. This is creating a gender gap.
"Hey a 36 year old woman had a 13 year old boy. OMG AWESOME"
"OMG that 36 year old guy had sex with a 13 year old girl! What a pervert!"

Do you see the problem here?

Why did this woman go after a child? What motifs did she have? What is she planned to rob the child's parents?

I bet people wouldn't be high fiving him then.
There's a lot more to this than just some kid "getting some".
This would be an extremely elaborate ploy to gain cash through robbery. There are many other, much easier, much less criminal methods of committing theft. Personally, I do not think this was ok but I do not feel this was evil, nor would I if the genders were reversed. The only reason humanity looks down upon this at this point is due to artificial morals put in place by a society that arbitrary chose different ages for different milestones in laws, often fueled by greed. Biologically, he is ready to reproduce. Humanity's number one function, bred into us before we and chimpanzees even split from our common ancestor, is to reproduce. We evolved upright walking to carry more food to bribe the females to let us... reproduce. Basically, we evolved to what we have become because we wanted to get laid. So, our morals are simply artificial constructions in an artificial world where little has any real reason for existing besides that which we make up for it. Our money is worthless paper. Our jobs are often made for a person with alot of this worthless paper to make more of it. Our laws are constructed around what can get the friend of a lawmaker as much of this worthless paper to get themselves this worthless paper. Our society is based around worthless scraps of paper. Basically, everything we know morally besides for a few fundamental facts like don't kill or rape or rob or treat others how they would not like to be treated is made up for some strange reason or another. It could be religion. It could be the aforementioned worthless paper. It might just be because, for some reason, we think it's wrong. But the only true moral is don't do things to people they don't want. Everything else is made up and worthless. He most likely won't be mentally traumatized by this unless the parents and the multitude of doctors he's forced to see and the many people telling him his feelings were wrong and fake and forced cause it. Those are the real problems, our made up morals for a silly little world.

EDIT: Sorry, that went a little deeper into my mind than I intended to.
You used an extreme point to gain ground. The point is, the woman may have had other motifs. I'm not saying her sole purpose was robbbery, I'm not that stupid. What I am saying, though, is that the REAL problem is that this woman could have taken advantage of this kid in other ways.
It has happened before actually. It happened to a friend of mine on xbox. Met a girl, she took him for a ride and then took a lot of money and stuff from him.

Also, it disgusts me when ANYONE has sex with a person who's underaged. Why can't they find someone that can give them what they need emotionally, finacially and physically without going on xbox and picking on young kids?

And I could go off on a tangent about morlas, but I'd rather just stick to the main point. I find it wrong. Tis my opinion on the matter.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Of course the kid agreed. I would have at 13 too. It falls on the adult to make the decision to not do this though.

I don't think people are looking at her mugshot photo and getting the right idea, of course she doesn't look healthy and well adjusted, it's a mug shot. No one could have seen this coming no matter what she looked like. I pity her, she clearly was at what she thought was the bottom. But, now she has fallen through the floor. I pity everyone involved now that I think about it.

This kid would probably be all high fives and shit, but then everyone is going to tell him how bad and wrong and messed up he should feel about it, and then he will. That is what our society does to people. In a couple of years he would be having sex if he wasn't already. This shouldn't really affect him all that much. If for no other reason than he definitely was having sexual thoughts already. I can see how this could adversely affect someone who hadn't developed those feelings though. When push came to shove, he wanted it too, though that doesn't justify her actions.

alexdulcianu

Apr 7, 2010
Boning a milf before hitting puberty... Kudos. Too bad he's too young and stupid to realize that it's not awesome, it's actually kind of lame.

Anyway, what I don't get is the woman's behavior. Having kids means she is/was married, meaning she ain't a 30y/o virgin desperate enough try something like that. What gives?