Woman seduces teenager via Xbox Live

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Notice how if it was a man people would go crazy and it would fuel the fires of the media for another month or so.

No it's a woman, so who cares right? /s

I doubt this is going to go on television, because television rules the nation it's a female. Which is a sad truth...
Anyway, this news sickens me but doesn't surprise me. Aaah Escapist desensitizing me to the horrors of the world =D

SHAME ON YOU HICKS!

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
I find it interesting how a kid could be considered lucky for scoring with an older woman IF she's hot. Though an attractive man would still be hated if he sexed a 13 year old girl. It makes it seem like sex is something the woman gives the man, so the little boy was given an experience, and the little girl was robbed (of her innocence).

OH well we can't change that about life. I hope she gets in trouble though.

ahrnygoose

Feb 20, 2008
Boneasse said:
Irridium said:
It'd have been wrong even if she was 23 and hot. She had sex with a kid. If it was an old guy and a 13 year-old girl people would flip their shit.

Glad she got caught.
Of course it would, I was just trying to lighten the bad news with a bit of humour. ^^
Too soon?

Craig Cameron

Jun 8, 2010
Andrew_Waltfeld said:
Yes while that is true - in this case, The 13 year old just doesn't know any better. I would agree if it was 16 or 17... MAYBE 15. Not to mention what impressions that woman made on him - IE about women. Besides he isn't even remotely near an age of consent law in any state and most of those laws kind of only apply to girlfriend/boyfriends doing it that are within a few years of each other. Heck, that's just bad taste. Worse than those models marrying 80 year old men for their money.
While I don't agree that the woman should get away with what would be considered "grooming" and active paedophilia in the UK. I'd like to point out that even if she has warped the kids perception of women by having sex with him, how much more fucked in the head will he be now that she's getting put on the stand for having sex with him? Lets face it, if we claim that a 13 year old isn't old enough or mature enough to understand sex, how can they be considered old enough to understand that the person they had sex with was a sexual deviant and broke the law but not because she had sex but because it was with someone below the age of consent.

My point, the law does just as much damage to this kid as the woman did. Can we do anything about it? Not likely, I don't want to see paedophiles go free because it could damage the kid further, I'd rather see them swing from the gallows after being drawn and quartered like the filth they are. But that's me going off on an angry and violent tangent.

Overall this post contributed nothing of value to this thread other than clarifying my standpoint of how paedophiles should be treated and possibly adding a little to the latent anger in all of us. I forget why I started this post now...

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Irridium said:
It'd have been wrong even if she was 23 and hot. She had sex with a kid. If it was an old guy and a 13 year-old girl people would flip their shit.

Glad she got caught.
freaking double standards...

yeah I agree with you

off note

think "How to Catch a predator" will go to XBL and Facebook now that Myspace is dead and THIS happened?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
But was she a teacher? I mean seriously, that happens all the time nowadays.

migo

Jun 27, 2010
VivaciousDeimos said:
Boneasse said:
Now if she had been 23, and hot, I would've said "Well done!" to the young lad, but that not being the case, this is wrong on so many levels.
Even if she had been 23 it still would have been wrong because he's thirteen.
I agree with statutory rape laws, they're necessary and all, but talking about whether something is actually wrong or not, I don't think I would have minded sex with an adult woman at 13. It's pushing it as far as age goes, but you still can't say it's absolutely wrong without knowing more about the situation. Sex with someone pre-puberty is always wrong, but once they've hit puberty, consent is actually feasible.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
I fail to see a fault in this. She didn't rape him, he consented to it. If he didn't actually have a problem with it what the fuck is the problem. I also never really got this who age difference problem. It seems like people who implement these laws want to tell youths what to do with their lives, a problem which is apparent in a lot of things they do.

Jaidenator

Dec 27, 2010
There is definitely a double standard. The Jonas Brothers for example, have legions of middle-aged women clamoring after them, if they were females, and the fans were men. Someone would have called the police.

^^^ Lol I actually got this of a demotivational poster.

Here's the link actually, also its actually twilight not JB
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/129039390345477450.jpg

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
Anyone remember that one South Park episode where the little boy Ike has sex with his teacher? And all the police men just say "Nice!" "niiicceee" This post just reminded me of that episode.

OT: I'm actually surprised the woman even tried seducing a thirteen year old, I mean this is wrong on so many levels. Although the thirteen year old probably was thinking "Sweet, I'm having sex!" when he gets older I have this suspicion it will scar him forever.

nin_ninja

Nov 12, 2009
Boneasse said:
Justin Tarrant said:
Question: Would a 18 year old be allowed to have sex with a 17 year old?
No, that would be statutory rape, in the states. I'm not sure if it was a 17 year old and a 16 year old.
Though at that age, no one would likely do much about it. Even a 17 year old and a 16 year old's relationship might not be considered much.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Boneasse said:
Justin Tarrant said:
Question: Would a 18 year old be allowed to have sex with a 17 year old?
No, that would be statutory rape, in the states. I'm not sure if it was a 17 year old and a 16 year old.
not exactly...over 16 if there is a less than 4 year diffrence the younger of the two would have to claim it was rape...even the parents couldnt do anything unless the younger of the two called rape but calling rape is the same at any age bracket

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
sravankb said:
Her last name is "Hicks"
So was Bill Hicks. Lemme know when you find something stereotypical about him...aside from having a dick.

My first sexual experience was when I was 18. It was my birthday present from my 15 year old girlfriend at the time. That being said, that was not rape. It was SEX. The many, many, MANY hypocritical points to these kinds of issues just astound me. What, authorities will trounce over any gaming platform where interactions between people will occur but they won't trounce over the pulpit? If the two people enjoyed their sexual interaction, there should be no cause for alarm. Hey, if the boy wrapped it then he's already proven himself to be smarter than Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston!

Leave the youngster alone. Gaming and sex rarely go hand-in-hand. Er, so to speak...

skeliton112

Aug 12, 2009
Neverhoodian said:
Justin Tarrant said:
Malo_Tux said:
Internet: 1
13 year-olds: 0
No 1 to both. But only if the 13 year old liked it.
Because sex crimes committed by females against males are ok if the guy liked it. You know, just like when males commit sex crimes against females.

Oh wait.

I'm sickened by the double standard at play here.
If the female and male are both consenting I dont see why it would be rape, same with older females. Mabey something more minor.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
It's funny, though, how people are magically able to make "mature" decisions about sex when they turn 18.

I could've sworn that I knew plenty of legal adults that were incapable of making a mature decision about anything (myself included) and some ... surprisingly mature thirteen-year-olds.

Zolrak 22

Sep 9, 2009
Zekksta said:
TonyCapa said:
I fail to see a fault in this. She didn't rape him, he consented to it. If he didn't actually have a problem with it what the fuck is the problem. I also never really got this who age difference problem. It seems like people who implement these laws want to tell youths what to do with their lives, a problem which is apparent in a lot of things they do.
I don't really know where to begin.

1. Would you see fault if a 39 year old man slept with a 13 year old girl even if she gave consent?
2. Thirteen isn't old enough to give legal consent, she committed statutory rape in the eyes of the law.
3. You don't know if he had a problem with it, you have no idea if he'll turn out fine or wrecked because of it.
4. The people who make the laws don't want to tell kids what to do, they want to protect them from harm, otherwise we'd have a lot of twenty/thirty/forty year old guys banging kids who don't know any better, and say yes because they want the person to like them.

Sure the fourth issue still occurs in those of legal age, but it's determined that by that age the boy/girl should know better, CHILDREN which is what we're talking about by the way, can't be expected to know any better.

I really feel like I should be pulling out statistics and quotes from scientists that say the brain isn't developed enough to completely sex at a young age, thus removing informed consent from the picture, but as I'm going out shortly I'm going to hope for the best that you won't pull me up on it.
I have to completely agree with Zekksta. 0.-

TonyCapa if the age of consent didn't existed I doubt we'd actually have a next generation <.<.
Consider a world where parents didn't tried to protect their parents from anything, thinking that from birth they are ready to face anything... aside from that going agaisnt the whole concept of raising a child it would leave our youth defenceless and a perfect prey for anything and anyone that wishes to take advantage of them.
And do you really believe that at the age of 13 your minds is fully developed?...