Wonder Woman TV Show Details Leaked

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
LesIsMore said:
Jesus Christ. This looks atrocious. Then again, from David E. Kelley, maker of such gems as "Snoops," "girls club," "The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire" and the ludicrously horrid "Harry's Law," quality is not a consideration.
Leaving aside the fact that this Wonder Woman show sounds beyond horrible, David E. Kelley also made Boston Legal, and for that he should be venerated for all time.

OT: Whatever happened to the days when TV adaptations of comic book characters didn't completely suck? I'll just go and watch some Witchblade (no, not the retarded anime) to relive the good days.

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
AgentBJ09 said:
ultimasupersaiyan said:
We need MovieBobs point of view on this. I'm sure he'd havea few choice words about it.
No. Linkara's better at this kind of thing.
Linkara went on record with "I'm ignoring it." on his twitter. He's stated in the past that he's a comics-only guy and doesn't review superhero properties outside of comics, with the exception of Power Rangers. (Which is more accurately Sentai)

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Does not sound like the fans will be pleased... will William Shatner show up?

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Raithnor said:
AgentBJ09 said:
ultimasupersaiyan said:
We need MovieBobs point of view on this. I'm sure he'd havea few choice words about it.
No. Linkara's better at this kind of thing.
Linkara went on record with "I'm ignoring it." on his twitter. He's stated in the past that he's a comics-only guy and doesn't review superhero properties outside of comics, with the exception of Power Rangers. (Which is more accurately Sentai)
Drat. Even so, I still think he would have better things to say about Wonder Woman than Bob would. He has a longer history of being a watchdog of her character and the people who cannot stop messing with her character on TV or film since he did review the Wonder Woman movie.

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
EcksTeaSea said:
$5 it will get cancelled faster than The Cape will soon.
Lol it's on NBC so thats pretty much a given, failing that they'll hire jeff loeb(like they did with heroes) and he'll ruin it for them with his hackish ways.

The Critic

Apr 3, 2010
The cynic in me sees this and says "The Script that was leaked could be a fake, or a rejected script. Studios probably aren't careless enough to let the pilot script for a new [unreleased] property get shown around like that".

The optimist in me hopes very much so that the above-stated is the case.

Skreeee

Jun 5, 2009
Single Ladies? SINGLE LADIES?!? WTF IS THIS?! Of all the schmaltzy pseudo-feminist songs they could pick for a fight scene, they pick that?!

Between that and grown women squealing over ice cream and sleepovers and actually saying 'you go girl', not even going to give this one a try anymore.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
Oh dear lord. Seriously.....why?

How can they make so many bad super hero TV shows?...How!!

Can't a real super hero fan make one please?

Ben Simon

Aug 23, 2010
This sounds like Broadway meets Heroes, but without the coolness of Heroes or the appeal of Broadway.

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
How the fuck do you screw up something as easy as making a promising Wonder Woman show? That shit writes itself!
In fact, we already had a great Wonder Woman show. It was called Xena!
Take Xena, replace the killer ninja frisbee with a lasso, dye Sidekick Girl's hair black and boom: Wonder Woman.
Amazon from ancient Greece with ambigous sexuality who walks around fighting monsters and occasionally the Olympian gods.
This is not hard.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
That sounds stupid. Then again, so does a woman riding an invisible jet. Somehow this feels like a lose-lose situation ^^

Yoshisummons

Aug 10, 2010
vansau said:
Diana might not have an invisible jet (if she did, I didn't see it)
Hahaha, I have a question, how long do you guys actually spend on making these jokes in these articles?

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
A little piece of me died when I read this. What is left hopes this is not what the show is actually about.