Wondrous Mountains

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
HA! Now that I've lured you in here with my deceptively pun-ny title, lets get down to business. The business does involve mountains though.

Of the fleshy kind.

Thats right, boobs.

Specifically, the idea that I might have a "problem" with them.

It was something that some....associates of mine had mentioned several times while I was in college. Though the debate was some time ago, it came back to me while reading some comments on a Youtube video earlier today (which I will refrain from posting here, in order to protect the collective intelligence of everyone involved).

Basically, they argued that I liked breasts waaaayyy too much, and far too large. They said that this was a major part of why I didn't have any female friends, and likely never would until I got over it.

They said there was something wrong me liking this:

or this:

(I like the blonde better)

over something more "normal". They argued that really big boobs (at least on normal sized women) don't really occur, and that liking them is out of the ordinary, and wouldn't get me anywhere. And that even if I did find a woman with boobs that big, they likely wouldn't be real and not worth it.

I said that is was perfectly normal to like boobs that big - and that after all, they do actually occur naturally; I reminded them that they had even seen an example at that very college in the form of a very pretty, extraordinary busty woman (who was also a natural redhead too), so it was indeed possible - and that how would I possibly even tell the difference considering that I had no experience with "real" boobs, and would be unlikely to be able to tell (or care) the difference.

The discussion ended with the usual college "Whatever", but I still sometimes you get to thinking about these things randomly, like I did today.

So what do you think Escapist? Is it a problem, even if Keep it to myself, or is it something I should do something about?

Oh, and so that I'm still considered on topic, and not a liar, here you go.

Dec 14, 2009
Huge boobs on skinny girls is one the major things that pisses me off about anime. As for your preference of them over 'real boobs', well, just know that anything that would come close to resembling what you seek in real life, would look deformed and unnatural.

As for myself?

Boobs are good, boobs are great, boobs help me to... eat a cake?

Anything more than a handful is overkill in my eyes.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
And here I was going to talk about the Rockies and how they are so majestically beautiful.

Anyway, that first picture is pretty grotesque, there is nothing attractive about those. It's hard for me to take anime seriously when I look at that kind of thing. Sure I like boobs (more of a legs guy myself but I'm not picky) but I like them within reason. Neither of those pics do anything for me.

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
I am going to have to forfeit my club member status in the Manly Society for Manly Men Club......but i actually found the picture of the mountain more beautiful....

Also the blonde looks REALLY angry, and not in a cute way but more in the "I will make your life the definition of pain and misery until i mentally break you or you commit suicide" kind of way.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007

As for the real topic; Looks cute in cartoons, much less so in real life. Not to mention the obvious health issues associated with especially chesty women that can make her life and yours by proxy a bit more frustrating.

But by all means feel free to fantasize just so long as you know the reality is not nearly as pixel perfect as in the cartoons.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Is it weird that I get excited and start pawing at the screen more for the earthy mountains in this thread than the fleshy ones?

OT: I don't think there is anything wrong with liking massive chests. Plenty of men do. I don't know about those kinds of bloated J-cups anime is so fond of (it's not really my thing) but they are certainly naturally occurring in nature. What I've learned since my teens is that body size (short, tall, round, skinny, and everything in between) has next to nothing to do with breast size. It just... happens.

Of course, this can come with a host of problems. Unless she's quite tall and you're holding them up for her all day every day (though maybe you'd like that), there are gonna be lower back problems. I'm 6'3" and I have enough problems. I can't imagine what it would be like to be even 6' and have a sizable bosom. I feel like I need to stretch just thinking about it.

Whatever makes you happy. Besides, not to objectify women but those sizable in the chest region have classically been fought over by men quite furiously, as they have gotten more attention. If you can attract a woman with the body type you prefer then you may just be a classical Alpha Male. So, there's that.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Look at those Mountains! Absolutely gorgeous :)

The boobs are pretty meh. Top girls cute, but I like proportion in my wome... well, everything actually.
The Golden Ratio FTW.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
To me, boobs are a bonus. My girlfriend has 'em, but it's a compliment to her lovely eyes, her jet-black hair, her beautiful face, and her wonderous mind. The boobs are not the be-all-to-end-all - a mistake they make in gaming - but all that go with it to form Voltron that lovely female.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
And here I was going to talk about the Rocky Mountains... Oh well...

As for breasts, I actually don't like them too big. There are other features I *ahem* appreciate far more on a woman.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
A love of breasts can never be a bad thing!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.376074-Womens-breasts

Whether this love is for large breasts or small; shapely and perky or massive and sloppy is irrelevant. Love is love, and breasts are breasts! All of it good, and all of it well.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
As a wondrous mountain bearer myself, I can say that in cartoons and anime it's a little ridiculous when they're about the size of large pumpkins, it's a wonder how their backs don't break.
Redlin5 said:

As for breasts, I actually don't like them too big. There are other features I *ahem* appreciate far more on a woman.
It's the cooking ability isn't it?

I can make a mean steak! :D

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
As a wondrous mountain bearer myself, I can say that in cartoons and anime it's a little ridiculous when they're about the size of large pumpkins, it's a wonder how their backs don't break.
Redlin5 said:

.....using the oven?

that doesnt sound tempting. I am going to guess that you cook it on the gas range with peppers onions and mushrooms to add flavor.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Redlin5 said:

.....using the oven?

that doesnt sound tempting. I am going to guess that you cook it on the gas range with peppers onions and mushrooms to add flavor.
Cooking steak with an oven?

Fuck that!

I use a grill! :D

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Redlin5 said:

.....using the oven?

Fuck that!

ah, okay i got confused.

carry on brave soul, carry on.

although now i want to grill a Salmon....

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Redlin5 said:

.....using the oven?

Fuck that!

ah, okay i got confused.

HA! Fuck you stereotype! >:D

Grilling salmon is a little hard since it wants to burn easy and tastes a little too fishy, you can marinate it to make it better.

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Redlin5 said:

.....using the oven?

Fuck that!

ah, okay i got confused.

Grilling salmon is a little hard since it wants to burn easy and tastes a little too fishy, you can marinate it to make it better.
AHHH

I didnt say oven because you are a woman :(

I said that because you didnt say grill a steak or grilling ability.

....please dont hurt me

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Personally, I prefer more conservatively proportioned women. I'm surprised anyone cares you like 'em big, the policy of most of my friends seems to be huge titties = attractive.

Whatever floats your boat.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Ryotknife said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Redlin5 said:

.....using the oven?

Fuck that!

ah, okay i got confused.

AHHH

I didnt say oven because you are a woman :(

I said that because you didnt say grill a steak or grilling ability.

....please dont hurt me
Ah!

That's an honest mistake and I'm sorry for scaring you like that.

I sorry. :(