Wondrous Mountains

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Phasmal said:
Dude, isn't this like the third thread on titties you've made?

Relating to things that have titties? Probably.

Do you drool? Do you stare? No. Well, I try not to stare anyway. But definitely no drooling.

Also, don't bang on about it. It's fine to have a preference. It's annoying to bring it up every chance you get.

I don't talk about it.
Also, not seeing the connection between balloons and this particular topic for me....

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Chemical Alia said:
I was expecting cool mountain scenery, and see hideous anime characters instead. I think they, if anything, are what you need to be hiding from the general public.

Thats a little harsh, don't you think?

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Paragon Fury said:
Phasmal said:
Dude, isn't this like the third thread on titties you've made?

Relating to things that have titties? Probably.

Do you drool? Do you stare? No. Well, I try not to stare anyway. But definitely no drooling.

Also, don't bang on about it. It's fine to have a preference. It's annoying to bring it up every chance you get.

I don't talk about it.
Also, not seeing the connection between balloons and this particular topic for me....
No I meant about tits in general, I'm sure you've made this almost exact thread before.
If you don't talk about your boob preferance how do your friends even know about it?
If your friends think you like them `waaay too much`, then it's probably noticable.
As long as you aren't shoving it in peoples faces or loudly whining that more women dont look like they've had a bicycle pump to the chest, then there shouldn't be a problem.
And I trust you wouldn't be the type of guy to whine at a real girl that she doesnt have... fucking weird looking boobs (sorry anime, but it's true).

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
Paragon Fury said:
Chemical Alia said:
I was expecting cool mountain scenery, and see hideous anime characters instead. I think they, if anything, are what you need to be hiding from the general public.

Thats a little harsh, don't you think?
No way. Giant tits on misshapen anime chicks is generally a bit more eyeroll-inducing to people who operate outside of weeaboo circles than real life ones. It seems possible that nerds sometimes forget this. The examples provided in a thread about big boobs in general, supposedly outside of anime, is a little weird.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I prefer small-to-average sized boobs, myself.

And I especially hate that seemingly every single anime character has very-large-to-unrealistic-sized boobs, on top of the other types of fan service bullshit that we have to deal with.

But that's just me.

Edit: Some fan service, for your observation (of everything that is wrong with anime):

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
chadachada123 said:

And I especially hate that seemingly every single anime character has very-large-to-unrealistic-sized boobs, on top of the other types of fan service bullshit that we have to deal with.

But that's just me.

Edit: Some fan service, for your observation (of everything that is wrong with anime):

Heh...I actually own that anime.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Paragon Fury said:
chadachada123 said:

But that's just me.

Don't get me wrong, if you take out the boob obsession, it's fantastic.

It just sucks that I can't show it to non-anime-fan friends without it appearing extremely shallow as a show. It can't be taken seriously when it's so...unrealistically cheeky.

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
Its only a problem if you think it is. As for people blaming your lack of female friends on your interest in large breasts i dont think that makes much sense. Unless of course you make it a topic of conversation with women your getting to know or leer creepily at them...

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Each to their own I guess, as long as you don't make big tits a singular make-or-break factor in your relationships I don't see the problem.

I'm sure everyone has fantasies they enjoy in private but are perfectly content to never see happen in reality. Be it a philanthropic moody billionaire to whisk you away from your boring life, a pair of Japanese twins who want to do the nasty with you or a woman with a very, very small waist and very, very large breasts.

It's all fine, as long as you don't make it a requirement for your relationships. If you do then I would say you have a problem. Your own problem to deal with though, I'd say you'd be missing out on a lot of very beautiful, awesome and nice women. But hey, not my life.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
Cheesepower5 said:
Personally, I prefer more conservatively proportioned women. I'm surprised anyone cares you like 'em big, the policy of most of my friends seems to be huge titties = attractive.

Whatever floats your boat.
Big breasts are awesome, but the lady in question must have the hips to back them up, like so:

Be still, my beating heart.

Captcha: Save yourself

.....from what?

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Though I will say that your particular buoyancy aid is gonna be pretty hard to find, albeit not impossible. My personal preference as to boob capacity is varied. I find that most people have bodies that suit them proportionally, so an individual part of the body, to me, is just one part of a beautiful picture.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
TallanKhan said:
Its only a problem if you think it is. As for people blaming your lack of female friends on your interest in large breasts i dont think that makes much sense. Unless of course you make it a topic of conversation with women your getting to know or leer creepily at them...
I think they mean it in the way that, when combined with other things, I just don't pay the level of attention needed and am oblivious to to things people would otherwise noticed.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
chadachada123 said:
Paragon Fury said:
chadachada123 said:

But that's just me.

Don't get me wrong, if you take out the boob obsession, it's fantastic.

It just sucks that I can't show it to non-anime-fan friends without it appearing extremely shallow as a show. It can't be taken seriously when it's so...unrealistically cheeky.
Yes, bullet Matrix boobs may have been going too far.