"World of Warcraft Candidate" Wins Election

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
This is the woman capable of 1000 deaths per second! holy crap people, we just elected a SUPER MURDERER!

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
I know what i'd say if someone accused me of being a maniac senator because of my gaming habits:

'if you can't tell the difference between reality and fiction you are less qualified than you accuse me of being to run anything, so i'd cut your losses on that argument if i were you'

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Alexias_Sandar said:
Ickorus said:
I, for one, support dickpunching Arthas.

Funny thing is they thought they were giving her negative PR but instead they won her the gamer vote and most other people probably didn't give two shits about it.
It's Arthas. His own father would support it. If you know, the murdering twat hadn't killed him and all. Not really anyone likely to argue in favor of NOT doing horrible things to that whiney annoying backstabbing treacherous twit.

Also? Go Maine. :)
Arthas is a nice guy, i do not support dick punching him
but then you probably mean the elder shaman Ner'zhul ( AN ORC!!! ) who inhabits Arthas body
( when aren't the horde doing something dickish, let's be honest )
who i totally support having a spectral dick punching

the two are separate things, and the combination is the Lich king

also, Arthas father feels sorry for him if you watched the cinematics at all
he tells him it's almost over and still refers to him as 'my son' not
'treacherous backstabbing bastard'

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Sleekit said:
cynicalsaint1 said:
Why can't we get these kind of controversies for the US Senate? You know the kind with a cool ending.

Nooo ... there we just get old white dudes who think rape babies are gifts from god ...
actually that particular guy lost his seat...
Actually, they all lost their seats. There were actually a few senators who have said things like that in the past few months and every single one of them lost the election.

It's good to know not all of my fellow americans are stupid.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Adam Jensen said:
Awesome. Did she level up? Did Republicans drop any good loot?
Presumably a ring that debuffs the intelligence of everyone around them.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
Her opponent is reported to have responded "1v1 me!".

JSoup said:
I'm both amused and sadden by the fact that there is a good chance many of her votes came from people who know nothing about pretty much anything and are simply voting "FOR THE HORDE".

Captcha: It's Super Delicious
I get that and I agree with the sentiment, but I'd rather have that than people voting against her just because of her hobby, and if the initial attack was the idea of her opponent, it does show that he's somewhat petty and possibly other personality traits, which gives a reason to vote against him.

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
SoulSalmon said:
Pretty sure Andy meant she captioned that specific image, not made the entire meme ;)
Ah, sorry then - was in proofreading mode from classes still most likely. Nevertheless, always nice to be able to link people to that fun place so I will let myself slide.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Palademon said:
Strazdas said:
How can you NOT vote for a politician with such a high DEATHS PER SECOND ratio?
Its damage per second.
They were refering to the smear campaign that wrongly interpereted her quoted DPS as "deaths per second"
Just making sure because i know a lot of people actually believed it was deaths per second when the whole thing started.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
DugMachine said:
This makes me happy on so many levels. Stick it to those fucking prudes and show them we're not stuck in that "only kids play videogames" mindset anymore. Good luck to you mam.
Completely agree.

I remember this case when it surfaced. Many facepalms were had. If I wasnt so old and cynical it might give me some hope for humanity.

Also, your avatar is just...I have no words.