World of Warcraft Plushies Are Huggably Adorable

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Awww! I want the gryphon! (never played the game in my life, but who cares? IT'S FRICKIN' CUTE!)

mshcherbatskaya

Feb 1, 2008
They are awfully cute, but why the discrimination against the land-bound? I want a plushie Snow Mammoth and a stuffed Venomhide Ravasaur. And if the My Little Pony people come out with a My Little Skeletal Warhorse, I am so getting one.

Susan Arendt said:
Dott said:
Grr. Rawr. Boo.
Oh, lighten the hell up, already.
<3 u!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Their not that cute.My puppy plushie is way cuter then that.And he isn't even after some game or anything like that.
And I might even post a picture in the morning just to prove it.But as of now,I am off to bed.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
I want the Wind Rider, meerly to show off my support for the Horde. That's all.....

[sub]OK, OK..... it's also soooo adorable... :3[/sub]

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Amnestic said:
Where's my Phoenix Hatchling, Blizzard?

Those are bloody cute.
It's been in Magister's Terrace for the past couple years, now go get it.
Actually I already have one from Magister's Terrace, but it's not a plushy/ie :mad:

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Amnestic said:
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Amnestic said:

Those are bloody cute.
Actually I already have one from Magister's Terrace, but it's not a plushy/ie :mad:
A plush Phoenix would probably hurt too much to snuggle, sadly. It would also probably lead to a lot of lawsuits. Not to mention that it'd burn through the packaging during shipping, and everyone else's packaging in the truck... and the truck. And... then any cars that happen to get caught in that explosion.

You know, I'll just stop there and say it's a bad idea. :x

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Amnestic said:
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Amnestic said:

Those are bloody cute.
A plush Phoenix would probably hurt too much to snuggle, sadly. It would also probably lead to a lot of lawsuits. Not to mention that it'd burn through the packaging during shipping, and everyone else's packaging in the truck... and the truck. And... then any cars that happen to get caught in that explosion.

And yet, despite all the complications and problems and issues it'd still be worth it.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Amnestic said:
WhiteTigerShiro said:

And yet, despite all the complications and problems and issues it'd still be worth it.
Yes. Yes it would be.

DAMMIT BLIZZ WHERE'S MY PHOENIX PLUSHY!? >:O

Kalfira

Feb 14, 2010
PLEASEEEEEE tell me they are gonna come out with a lich king plushie. Nothing spells conquerer like cuddling with arguable the baddest MF in the game every night as you drift off to dream land.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Archemetis said:
While I'm holding back the squeals and the "I wants one!"

I'm also some-what horrified by the in-game equivalent of the Gryphon...
That things head is just...

The Wind Rider however looks just as adorable as it does in plushie form...

I must have them all...
I agree with your thoughts on the in-game gryphon, it looks very strange, but the plush one is adorable

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
MortisLegio said:
FOR THE FLUFFY TOYS!
I can just see Thrall yelling this.

That's how damn cute these are. They're the real reason for all the fighting in Warcraft.

PS: Also, you win some number of plushie internets for that being one of the funniest things I've read/heard/witnessed since that avatar with the elephant on the trampoline.