Worst Director Ever?

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
I was thinking of making this a Michael Bay or Uwe Boll initially, but we have enough versus threads as it is.

Anyway, Uwe Boll is my least favorite--Michael Bay comes in close second, but ultimately loses (wins?) out because I thought the "Skorponok" scene in the first Transformers was pretty good. (Though it was also the ONLY scene in the movie I liked.)

eljawa

Nov 20, 2009
Uwe Boll. Michael Bay isnt good, but the first transformers isnt as bad as Dungeon Seige movie

The AI

Jun 24, 2009
Uwe Boll, M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable were good, but ALL OF HIS FILMS FOLLOW THE EXACT SAME PATH), Joel Schumacher (turned Tim Burton's legacy of awesome and dark Batman films into a pile of puns, over-the-top action, and dick jokes), and Michael Bay.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Uwe Boll and Micheal Bay, definetly, I can't really tolerate either of them, though Michael Bay has made like...one or two I *can* tolerate.

If I had come on last year, and saw this message, I would have said J.J. Abrams, but after watching the new Star Trek, I forgave him for alot of his stuff. (yeah, I actually like Star Trek, so bleh to you!)

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
The guy who did Napoleon Dynamite. No matter how good his other films are, averaged with Napoleon dynamite he is terrible.

3rd rung

Feb 20, 2009
I would have to go with M. night or M. Bay I hate both with a passion. but to be fair M. night has at least had 2 good movies in my opinion where are Bay has not.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
For me its Uwe Boll, Michael Bay, and that idiot that directed High School Musical (don't care who it is, the simple fact that he agreed to work on that shit proves he is an idiot).

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
George A. Romero... Just kidding, I'd probably say, in terms of quality in his movies, Uwe Boll, but that's been said before.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
Souplex said:
The guy who did Napoleon Dynamite. No matter how good his other films are, averaged with Napoleon dynamite he is terrible.
napoleon dynamite is... Awesome!

your just not enough of an idiot to appreciate it's humor

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
At least Uwe Boll's films have a bit of imagination, and, although crap, are very watchable.

My beef is with Catherine Hardwicke and Chris Columbus who direct terrible, terrible, woefully boring middle of the road crap that is actually unwatchable.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
Roger Christian for Battlefield Earth... The actual worst film ever made...

At least Uwe Boll can feel slightly happier by the fact that he didn't make it.

Oh look, more idiots bleating out Michael Bay hate... "Boo hoo, everyone thinks transformers was bad so he must be like the worst director ever! I don't care that I've never seen another Bay film because he's shit and all he does is explosions..."

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
Uwe Boll.

Who's funding this guy, Hitler?

[spoiler/][img/]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/5/21/633785046963962160-uweboll.jpg[/img]

I guess so[/spoiler]

sokka14

Mar 4, 2009
m.nite.shahmelon. when i saw he was directing the avatar movie, i died a little inside.

at least, i would have said m-knight-sharmalama, but he did win total wipeout, so i guess he's not a complete loss.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Nautical Honors Society said:
Coppola, Scorsese, and Tarentino
Ha, that's really funny. You're a really funny guy.

Hmmm, I think Roland Emmerich is pretty godawful. All of his films rely on CGI and national landmarks being obliterated.

The AI

Jun 24, 2009
p3t3r said:
Souplex said:
napoleon dynamite is... Awesome!

your just not enough of an idiot to appreciate it's humor
That's the best way I've ever heard anyone describe why people don't like Napolean Dynamite... ever... o_o

The movie is awful the first time you see it, but upon repeated viewings the unthinkable happens... it becomes FUNNY.