Worst ending in a game.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
For me, the price of persia reboot.
"well lets destroy everything you just fixed in order to save a useless character."

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Grathius22 said:
Javarock said:
Fable 2, Then Fable 3...

Haven't tryed Fable 1... But beacuse of the latter two Im assumeing they do that same skip around the final boss fight....

And the whole shadow possesing your meantor in Fable 3 wasn't close to a boss fight... You should have been able to kill him, THEN fight the actual beast :p
Oh, Fable one actually had a pretty good boss fight, I think.
Not really... He was way too easy and just stand there waiting you beat him. But he really looked amazing with that dragon thing, too bad that in self was shit.

But the ending was Devil Will Cry 2, WTF was that?

Justanothergamer300

Jul 5, 2009

The ending is soooooooo bad

It's like everything you worked for is taken away from you because the main character is really really dumb

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
Well, Fable 2, of course. The game builds up to this climactic confrontation with the bad guy. All the time, you see his tower in the background and you're working towards acquiring the means of going there and kicking his arse. You do this, you prepare for Final Dungeon Time... and then suddenly the game takes it away from you and finishes the game while you go shooting bottles in a farmyard. It's ridiculous. It was like a bad joke.

Also, Dragon Age: Origins. And before you accuse me of trolling, I'm not talking about the end boss. Even though he was kinda shitty. He bugged out in my game, so he just sat there doing nothing on his little rooftop while I had to do nothing but click the ballista a million times. An extra turd on what up until then had already been a mediocre and shallow experience. I'm not talking about the Jim'll Fix It charade in the throne room, which was kinda enjoyable, even though the one character I wanted to say goodbye to wasn't there: Shale, who was DLC.
No, I'm talking about 30 SECONDS TO MARS! I'll never forgive you for that, Bioware. Never!

MaVeN1337

Feb 19, 2009
FarCry 2 has the SHITTIEST ending ever. I would have never kept getting malaria pills if I knew i just had to off myself.

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
Skoldpadda said:
Well, Fable 2, of course. The game builds up to this climactic confrontation with the bad guy. All the time, you see his tower in the background and you're working towards acquiring the means of going there and kicking his arse. You do this, you prepare for Final Dungeon Time... and then suddenly the game takes it away from you and finishes the game while you go shooting bottles in a farmyard. It's ridiculous. It was like a bad joke.
Well.. I thought the farm part was kind of awesome.. You take a moment out of reality pass the test.... Then for some reason.. I don't know why I thought you would be teleported to the base of the tower... Beat the crap out of the people then get a major boss fight, After whitch you use the music box in a climatic ending... Instead you teleport to
The same god damn room hes in, Hold down a button, Then Shoot him hit him.. What ever you did... I mean seriously... What the fuck...

Rylot

May 14, 2010
While I liked Fable 2,3 their endings did suck. Also, I've always hated God of War 2's ending. Left me unfulfilled, and was obviously cut short so they could set up the third.

BrionJames

Jul 8, 2009
Mass Effect 2. Ok, so not quite the worst ending ever but in recent memory yes. The boss at the end of the game was kind of ridiculous, everything up unto that point was pretty enjoyable.

Feb 9, 2011
I won't say anything major, so I'll just say - Kane & Lynch. Worst ending I've seen in a long time. You can even get multiple endings, but they are all terrible. :<

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I was very disappointed with Starfox Adventure ending, could of done something a little "different".

Zack McSleuthburger

Feb 3, 2011
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. What. The. Fuck?!

On a much lesser note: Dead Space 2. Why? I fucking loved the ending. I think it is a great ending for the game. But there are so many loose ends left open and even added, that I know they are going to horribly destroy everything that went right at the end of this game.

ZahariasX

Jun 25, 2008
Has no one here played Clive Barker's Jericho? That is easily the worst ending ever...if you can even call it that.

mike141

Jul 25, 2010
Darkest of days

why well now that you asked

it didnt solve anything, the guy from the future makes you a deal and then your friend asks what you want to do and WHAM it ends, doesn't even let you deside what you want to do just ends. that game killed me a little because of that ending.

Jennacide

Dec 6, 2007
Bioshock for worst ending(s) in general.

Eternal Sonata for most rage inducing. I literally got the final battle in that game, saw the lead up, beat the boss, and then promptly ripped the game from my 360, boxed it back up, drove down to Gamestop and told them verbatum "Take this piece of shit off my hands before I break it." Tri-Ace was always bad at endings, Tri-Crescendo took a step further into utterly fuck awful territory.

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
Troublesome Lagomorph said:
Kotor 2.... It's so bad I don't even want to explain, man... UGH.
I remember KOTOR 2, I did not under stand it.
The first was better, while in the second the left they ending so unpolished because of money issues or laziness.

the Revenator

Mar 11, 2009
Zaharias said:
Has no one here played Clive Barker's Jericho? That is easily the worst ending ever...if you can even call it that.
That game destroyed my soul. Me and my friends bought it from 711 for ten bucks and they forced me to play it. I started crying half way through. That is not an exaggeration. It was the worst game of all time. Ever.

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
Javarock said:
Well.. I thought the farm part was kind of awesome.. You take a moment out of reality pass the test.... Then for some reason.. I don't know why I thought you would be teleported to the base of the tower... Beat the crap out of the people then get a major boss fight, After whitch you use the music box in a climatic ending... Instead you teleport to
The same god damn room hes in, Hold down a button, Then Shoot him hit him.. What ever you did... I mean seriously... What the fuck...
Yeah, it could've been good... if it wasn't actually the last thing you do.
To counter complaints that this game didn't have a proper end boss, apologists tend to say "It did! The final boss was the Shard, stoopid!".

Well to those people I say: no he wasn't. The final boss was 20 bottles.