Worst Game Ever Played?

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Mine would be search button. That game sucked.

Snark aside, Airport Tycoon was the single worst game I ever had the misfortune of attempting to play. I say "attempting" because the game was such a broken, buggy mess that actual play was impossible.

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
This thread has been done at least two times before. I just figured I should point that out as well.

However, Xtreme Paint Brawl... Yeah... No.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
dr. jekaell and mr.hyde. i have no idea what to do with it.

also, since you made this, expect al ot of people to say e.t for the atari.

Echelon_3

Sep 10, 2009
Other than buggy / obviously unfinished games, I'd have to say "From The Abyss" for the DS.

- Calls itself an "Action RPG" but it's pretty much an arcade game in DS form.
- The game is incredibly short, consisting of eight repetitive levels where you mash the A button against copypaste bad guys. And that's all it is - There's no exploration or anything else to do on the side at all.
- None of the other characters is more than a portrait, other than the "Save" and "Merchant" NPCs.
- All the weapon classes are terrible except for the Spears, which make the game incredibly easy.
- You learn new skills by "capturing" them from monsters, an act which involves getting a monster to low health, switching to your Capture skill, and spamming the A button faster than is possible to do while holding your DS normally (you have to put the DS down and pretend that your nervous tic is making your finger hit the button).

This is the last game I ever bought without reading reviews first.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
The Rockerfly said:
Sonic Unleashed because
go read a review or ask anyone who's played it
I liked it and the Wii version got better reviews (even though it's missing a level)

I've played a lot of "bad" games. But I'll stick with this generation

PS3-Genji Days of the Blade.
Xbox 360-Bomberman Act Zero
Wii-None yet, but I will buy a crappy game just for the Hell of it (and it'll be a cheap one)

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Aura Guardian said:
The Rockerfly said:
Sonic Unleashed because
I liked it and the Wii version got better reviews (even though it's missing a level)

Wii-None yet, but I will buy a crappy game just for the Hell of it (and it'll be a cheap one)
It made me bleed inside on the Xbox but maybe it's because it didn't have enough guns in it
Which level was it missing?

Mar 31, 2009
i have the fortune of never playing a trully bad game, save for superman 64. i owea lot to the boys over at official playstation magazine, saved me a lot of trouble.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
The Rockerfly said:
Aura Guardian said:
The Rockerfly said:
Sonic Unleashed because

It made me bleed inside on the Xbox but maybe it's because it didn't have enough guns in it
Which level was it missing?
If that's about Act Zero, try beating the game (You won't) in 1 try (Because that's all you get)
It was missing Empire City

Mystify

Apr 15, 2009
portal

Oh wait, we are talking about bad games. Nevermind

In that case, Sonic the hedgehog for PS3. I rented it expecting it to be horrible and I still had to turn it off from horribleness.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Let's just say all the stuff about the E.T. game is true. So, so very true.