Worst Game Ever Played?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I've been lucky enough only to have played good games in my life so I'll go with Culdecept Saga. Great challenging card-based gameplay, absolutely terrible story.

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
ninonybox360 said:
E.T for the atari2600.....*shudders*
This. The sad part is, I actually own the game. It came out when I was two. Worst Christmas gift for a two year old, ever.

Baggie

Sep 3, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Saints Row 2 PC port.
Oh god yes.
"Here, I'll play this highly successful and well review Xbox game on my PC."
*EPIC FRAMERATE ISSUES!!!*

ARGH! MY ABILITY TO PLAY THIS INTERESTING GAME!!!

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
Rostello said:
I'm ashamed to have even played this game

It is as bad as it sounds..
What was the plot of the game?
You where a buss and had to save the world from EVIL!?

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
How am I supposed to choose? I've played hundreds of games, at least 20% have been so horrible you want to throw it away and burn everything that the game touched.

I'll just post my top 3 for horrible shooters I played this year in no real order:

Daikatana
Serious Sam 2(no humour in a game that depends on it to be good)
Painkiller: Overdose

Rostello

Sep 1, 2009
The Riff said:
Rostello said:
I'm ashamed to have even played this game

It is as bad as it sounds..
What was the plot of the game?
You where a buss and had to save the world from EVIL!?
If by "save the world from evil" you mean "drive to the predesignated stops along your route and pick up passengers" then yes. But don't worry as the box art proudly announces you can download additional buses!

Barricade Storm

Jun 9, 2009
Spiderman 3. I loved the first one. the controls were good and at the time the graphics were slick. Plus, it's spiderman. This one, oh my god, I wasn't playing the game as much as fighting to try to keep the camera in the right place. Not to mention the fact that you can walk around, and take photos and do all kinds of crazy stuff and the pedestrians won't even bat an eyelid.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Rostello said:
If by "save the world from evil" you mean "drive to the predesignated stops along your route and pick up passengers" then yes. But don't worry as the box art proudly announces you can download additional buses!
Ooooh, tempting! ;)

Games are expensive, so I was always weary of not buying bad ones. Yay for reviews in paper media (it all began before the Internet was popular)...

My pick: The Sims.
Not a game, just a furniture simulator?

BolognaBaloney

Mar 17, 2009
Barricade Storm said:
Spiderman 3. I loved the first one. the controls were good and at the time the graphics were slick. Plus, it's spiderman. This one, oh my god, I wasn't playing the game as much as fighting to try to keep the camera in the right place. Not to mention the fact that you can walk around, and take photos and do all kinds of crazy stuff and the pedestrians won't even bat an eyelid.
Yes, this. I wanted to love that game....but I just couldn't.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Micro Machines Turbo 64

Would rather kill myself than ever have to play that horrendous game again.

Snuggle

Apr 28, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Saints Row 2 PC port.
This. My god that was a painful experience, I don't think my eyes have recovered yet. Thinking about getting it for the Xbox 360 whenever I acquire one.