Worst game ever?

J1MmY295

Feb 22, 2008
Quite a few:Jericho that game is so poo, Zelda II, Halo 3 (proper bollocks of a game), SOF: Payback and anything with Ghost Recon in it's name. Theres more but they mostly involve anything Sony made.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
SubterraneouS said:
The worst game i ever bought was Halo 3. I never really liked the series but there was so much hype around this game and everyone on my friends list had it, so i had to buy it. I thought the single player was decent but the multiplayer really dissapointed me. I traded that as soon as i got cod4.
I thought the game was repedative, but great to play. Maybe its because people hate SiFi games. Anyone here own Blacksite Area 51?

BlackWatch

Feb 13, 2008
anything containing a sporting theme, PES series is ok till i get my ass kicked up and down the pitch by my mates ... who wud have thought nigeria were so good!

shadow skill

Oct 12, 2007
JOE COOL said:
SubterraneouS said:
The worst game i ever bought was Halo 3. I never really liked the series but there was so much hype around this game and everyone on my friends list had it, so i had to buy it. I thought the single player was decent but the multiplayer really dissapointed me. I traded that as soon as i got cod4.
I thought the game was repedative, but great to play. Maybe its because people hate SiFi games. Anyone here own Blacksite Area 51?
LOL At least for all of Halo 3's problems it tried to be a game, Blacksite was just a late term abortion. Though SOF Payback might be worse than Blacksite.

J1MmY295

Feb 22, 2008
I haven't played Blacksite but SOF Payback was really bad. It has blood, lots of the stuff, but it loses points for the fact that you can blow heads off with your knife. Plus the story and character is so forgettable, I can't remember what the fuck the story was about. So, if Blacksite can somehow be worse than that, then I'll stop calling PS3 shit.

ReepNeep

Jan 21, 2008
Wolverine: Adamantium Rage on the SNES
The controls were absolutely abominable.
Any of my friends who have played it list it as the worst they've ever played.
Hunt down the ROM if you're looking for some pain.

Honorable mention goes to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Never in history has there been such a big gap between the reputation of a game and it's actual quality. SimpsonsComicGeek 'Worst. FPS. Ever.' /SimpsonsComicGeek

MagnusElden

Feb 23, 2008
There have been some pretty bad games over the years, but when i tried the Conan demo, it was clear. It is the worst game ever developed. It's a God of War ripoff and sucks at it. It's like taking a sexy model and transforming her into a 90 year old swag. The graphic sucked and I can't see a single point in bying it. The fighting is stupid and clumsy and the animation and scenery looked like you were playing with a bad lag. The only thing it will be remembered for is the fact that it probobly made a new world record in shittyness. If ou are going to buy this game, you might as well give it to me.

J1MmY295

Feb 22, 2008
Got a few more: Perfect Dark Zero, Final Fantasy XI, Chromehounds, Smuggler's Run 1 & 2 (seriously, wtf were they thinkin makin these games)

Drugar

Feb 25, 2008
Knights of the Old Republic II

Yes, it had the awesomest villain since ages, yes the first part of the game had some pretty brilliant moments (like the HK-50 feigning innocence at the Peragus Mining Station) but I will never, ever forgive Lucasarts for forcing it out of the door, simply leaving the game unfinished and mutilating what was looking like a brilliant game.
I've played bad games, and they're usually fairly constant in their suck, which you can get used to and tolerate. But KotOR 2 is just the biggest dissapointment in my long gaming career.

Mechwar

Feb 6, 2008
Not sure Halo 3 should be in "Worst game evar!!!11" thread. True, it wasn't Jesus Christ coming down with Moses and Mohammad to throw one big party for all humanity, but comparing it ET, something around 96% of cognizant humanity will not even label a game, seems more than a little overboard.

But as for bad games, Drake of the 99 Dragons. And serious Kudos to whoever said Diakatana. That thing made Superman 64 almost playable by comparison.

Cougers

Feb 24, 2008
State Of Emergancy 2.
No questions asked. This game was as bad as the sequal to
starship troopers, probably because Rockstar wern't behind
it, but man I felt like the game developers were trying to
impress us by making helicopters and cars, you guys failed.

SinofMar

Feb 6, 2008
3 of the worst games I've played in no particular order.

1. ET for the Atari. Pixel graphics for the epic fail
2. Smurfs for the Atari. Walking into walls killed you, breathing killed you, being a smurf killed you.
3. Superman for the N64. I have neither the time nor patience to describe why I hate and loathe this game so much, but anyone who's played it can hazard a guess as to why it sucked so much.

ingsoc

Feb 12, 2008
Anyone here own Blacksite Area 51?[/quote]

My wife bought the game for me and honestly, it was not all that bad. Not great, but not bad. It was a fairly average PC FPS kind of like Doom 3 or Timeshift. Nothing special but not a complete waste of money as long as you don't pay full price for it. I think my wife found it for $29.99. The graphics are decent, the story is OK and the combat is fairly typical. Not much in the diversity. I think that their is a patch out that fixes some of the bugs. I think it suffered from poor timing. It was released just as a bunch of really good competitors were coming on the market which further emphasized how average it is. There is nothing like having to compete with Valve, Bioshock and Crysis.