Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Alex113

Mar 7, 2012
PlatinumRenegade said:
Alex113 said:
Every single FPS i've played the last 3-4 years. I'm also starting to hate games that try to throw in a bit of RPG no matter what the original genre of the game is supposed to be. Same thing goes for RPGs that seem to be dumbing their RPG elements more and more in favor of the mainstream action game approach. Bethesda's games are the finest specimen (since this approach made them so popular)
I have so many friends that are addicted to Skyrim. I personally don;t mind the game, but it's not bad.
v Late response. I never said its bad, im just saying skyrim and games such as skyrim are heading towards a not so desirable carebear path for older RPG gamers such as my self.
Oh well there's always hello kitty adventure island to fill the emptiness inside

kubus.puchatek89

Jun 5, 2012
Recently I played several games, but the worst was not the NBA in 2012 somehow appealed to me. Despite the good graphics the game is poorly presented

Ambient

Nov 19, 2009
Destroy all humans! Path of the furon, Alice:Madness Returns and Bioshock 2 are the worst games I ever bought.
DaH!Potf glitched out on me after 30 minutes of playing, one mission was completely impossible to finish and I never got to play rest of the game.
Alice:Madness Returns was oddly choppy for me. I can't remember why, but it's the first game that made me rage quite.
Bioshock 2 is...Bioshock 2.

woodsymoments

Oct 21, 2009
Resi 6 took a great game series and made it into a bland generc game that had no character and spit all over its fan base

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
nikki191 said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dungeon Lords. That game was glitchy and broken and incomplete upon release. Not to mention the spawn rate of enemies was insane.
i like my rpgs and picked that up in a bargain bin. installed it. playe it for an hour, uninstalled it took the disk and packaging outside and burned it..

my personal contribution is... master of orion 3.. the game that almost killed the x4 genre and wiped out the master of orion series in one fell swoop
The real sad part is that if Dungeon Lords had actually delivered on everything that had been promised it would've been one hell of an awesome game.
Incidentally, I once saw on EB Game's website Dungeon Lords: Collector's Edition, so my first thought when I saw that was "What's that, the version that has inc. everything the original version was supposed to have?"

mohit9206

Oct 13, 2012
my most recent game i played i thought was absolutely atrocious was Alone in the Dark on the ps2.
an.absolutely terrible game in every manner be it convulated story, piss poor graphics and dialogue, atrocious gameplay etc.
other examples being mercenaries 2 and driver parallel lines. both were terrible

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Instant K4rma said:
Let me pull out my list here of popular, well-selling games:

Elder Scrolls, all of them. Wait, Arena and Daggerfall weren't all that popular. Cross those two off. Start at Morrowind where the franchise started to become successful. Oh, excuse me, where they started to "sell out."

Mass Effect, all of them. The third one had a pretty negative reaction from the fanbase, that one almost didn't make the list.

People like the Diablo series, you say? Throw that one on there, too.

World of Warcraft has how many subscribers? Pah, no question. That one is on the list.

I feel so damn hip right now, I can't even begin to explain it.
You forgot Call of Duty in that list. It's the highest selling franchise of all time? Yeah, obviously it's the shittiest thing out there then.

OT: To seriously answer this question, the worst game I've ever played in my life has to be a relatively unknown Wii game called "Spy Games: Elevator Mission". Basically, think of the worst-possible Wolfenstein 3D clone with constantly respawning enemies, really annoying sound effects, and graphics that, while the game was released in 2007, would have been shameful for a Dreamcast launch title.

Seriously, to anyone who believes games like CoD and GTA and Mass Effect and *insert popular game here* are the worst you've ever played: You can't even know what a terrible game is until you've played Spy Games: Elevator Mission. Seriously...

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Metal Gear on the NES. It is just as bad as AVGN said it was.

Sonic 2006 sucked pretty bad too.

white rabbitt

Jun 21, 2013
Vampires the masquerade bloodlines, if this is the actual name.
and EVE online. there may be other bad games, but I only played these 2 long enough to remember.