WORST GAME

wickedwizzard01

Apr 6, 2010
MySims-SkyHeroes hell i was thinking it would be fun to fly around as Morrigan or Shepard
it's been HELL.. the friggin stupid plane fly all over the the frikkin place exept in the direction in want them to go or what direction i steer them in
heck your more likely to hit a plane when throwing bricks up in the air at random than hit one in this game

well.... that was a waste of money ....

Netrigan

Sep 29, 2010
The Rockerfly said:
I just know someone is going to think they are original by saying Halo

Followed by a swift kick in the crotch
Not sure why, but I had this feeling that a defensive Halo fan would play this card before anyone actually said Halo.

Hell, it's the only reason I opened this thread because it always makes me laugh. Because you're allowed to hate any game but Halo.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
i actually played E.T. and really really hated it. i hated it more than any other game i have ever played, other than some flash games from newgrounds. but im not going to count those.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Flushed Away on PS2. It was boring and it was way too easy and the voice acting was terrible.

Semudara

Oct 6, 2010
Sonic Classic Collection.

Oh, the original games are great. But...

- They stretched the graphics to make it fill the DS's screen.
- You can't press Start to pause anymore. You have to touch the touch screen. That is NOT a joke.
- The last collection of these games (Sonic Jam) had a nifty 3D overworld and tons of unlockable Sonic trivia. This new one has...a game select screen! Oh, and like 12 pieces of Sonic artwork!
- The menu screen from which you access the games is as bland as is physically possible.

I hate this game with a fiery passion. I feel like I got scammed. I basically did. It is absolutely the most horrendous, money-grabbing idiotically-designed cop-out that I have ever had the misfortune of sinking money and time into. RIGHTEOUS FURY!!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Netrigan said:
The Rockerfly said:
I just know someone is going to think they are original by saying Halo

Followed by a swift kick in the crotch
Not sure why, but I had this feeling that a defensive Halo fan would play this card before anyone actually said Halo.

Hell, it's the only reason I opened this thread because it always makes me laugh. Because you're allowed to hate any game but Halo.
I don't like Halo that much but it follows the idea that mainstream games r shit lol and if it is the worst game you have ever played then you are a very lucky person

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
The worst I've played..? Not something I hate for causing the ruin of a genre, or for being incompetent and generic, but genuinely the worst gameplay experience I've ever had...
It's sort of a tossup between the port of Doom to SNES... or a little NES game called "Cabal".

Kristoffer Mattila

Mar 28, 2010
Reynaerdinjo said:
Kristoffer Mattila said:
Counter-Strike. But i guess that's not even a game
What? Why?
It's more like a nerdy sport, really.

My defining parts of games are music, imagery and a bit of story, but Counter-strike just throws a gutter ball one those. Compare it to Team fortress 2 and you'll know exactly what i mean.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Edvinas1111 said:
All russian and polish games suck.
Metro 2033 wants a quiet word with you in that dark corner.
Add Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason to that corner.

On topic, I can't think of anything I really hate, but Lost in Blue was pretty damn boring.

Levi93

Oct 26, 2009
proably blaze blue or was it blue blaze? IDK. but i played it at a friends house after he was saying how good it was, so i played it and alls i have to say is EUUGHHH!

KalosCast

Dec 11, 2010
Kristoffer Mattila said:
My defining parts of games are music, imagery and a bit of story, but Counter-strike just throws a gutter ball one those. Compare it to Team fortress 2 and you'll know exactly what i mean.
Yeah, I can see somewhere down the road, video games being split off into "e-sports" (Counter-Strike, DotA and its clones, etc), traditional games (Mass Effect, Call of Duty, Fallout, big budget titles), and casual games (Peggle, Angry Birds, Farmville) as three separately recognized industries. There's already a huge amount of variation in how people define gaming.

On topic: the worst game I've ever played was probably anything you see in those "worst games of all time" top 10 lists, which I played out of morbid curiosity. As for the most disappointing game I've ever played (which seems to be was most people mean) I'd have to go with Fable II or Bioshock II.