WORST GAME

Sozac

Jan 19, 2011
Fable 3 is the worst, I've never not finished a game until it came along and ruined my Christmas.

greenitedaze

Dec 2, 2010
MetalMaz said:
Terminator Salvation. Picked it up for £2, and I've been a fan of the films since I was a kid. Hated it, gave it to my brother for his birthday haha
Gets my vote! This game sucks deadman's balls, oh, and that was cruel, cruel birthday 'treat'!

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Big Rigs Over The Road Racing.

I don't need to qualify this answer any further. This is quite literally the worst game I have ever played. Not least favourite, though. Breaking the speed of light in reverse is rather amusing.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Either Too human or... Too human?

I didnt like shadowrun either, but that was because cross platform multiplayer with me having it on xbox about 2 or 3 years after release meant that mostly pc gamers were the only ones who played, and we all know that mouse beats analogue when used correctly.

Theres probably countless others, I cant think really. Most ds games are either really good or downright awful.

Kristoffer Mattila said:
Counter-Strike. But i guess that's not even a game
Id like to see what your definition of game is.

Kristoffer Mattila

Mar 28, 2010
LightningBanks said:
Either Too human or... Too human?

I didnt like shadowrun either, but that was because cross platform multiplayer with me having it on xbox about 2 or 3 years after release meant that mostly pc gamers were the only ones who played, and we all know that mouse beats analogue when used correctly.

Theres probably countless others, I cant think really. Most ds games are either really good or downright awful.

Kristoffer Mattila said:
Id like to see what your definition of game is.
Kristoffer Mattila said:
Reynaerdinjo said:
Kristoffer Mattila said:
What? Why?
It's more like a nerdy sport, really.

My defining parts of games are music, imagery and a bit of story, but Counter-strike just throws a gutter ball one those. Compare it to Team fortress 2 and you'll know exactly what i mean.
This is way old

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Im gonna say 'Black ops' the only thing i like bout the game is 'Nazi Zombies'

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Sonic the Hedgehog on the xbox360

Its intro looked so awesome...and then the first cutscene after that showed it was all down hill from here.

Legion IV

Mar 30, 2010
Half life 2 and portal. just never ever been so upset about buying a game. complete waste of money.

Linkassassin360

Dec 28, 2009

Played for a total of 5 minutes and immediately stopped playing.

Legion IV said:
Half life 2 and portal. just never ever been so upset about buying a game. complete waste of money.
WHAT TH..... Ha, nice try.

SpireOfFire

Dec 4, 2009
two worlds 2. the first one sucked, and i dont know why i played it so much, but the 2nd one was just awful.

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
GWarface said:
Minesweeper...

Who put the mines there?
How does putting flag on top of mines not making them explode?
Why do i have to deal with it?

So many questions left unanswered...
FUCK YOU MINESWEEPER IS A BEAUTIFUL, MOVING STORY ABOUT A BOY AND HIS MINES WHO ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOVE!!!

Seriously though, I un-ironically love Minesweeper.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I don't tend to remember bad games I try to put them out of my mind. But I guess any game where you can't figure out what the hell is going on.

There was an RPG/strategy game for I think it was the Sega Saturn?!? it had this little blue guy in it shaped a bit like a pikmin and for the life of me I could not figure it out. Yes I was young but I read the manual and the on screen instruction and it just wasn't happening.

You basically got out of a prison and then you got killed by the first bunch of enemies that found you. Eventually after patiently trying to figure it out I took it back to the shop. To this day I want to try and play that game again so I could figure out wtf was going on. It bothers me.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Forbidden Forest on the C64. Ignoring the music, it is perhaps the most frustrating game ever.

Quick Hint: NOTHING in this game is skippable. And the ear-shattering beeps are normal. Limited Ammo. You can't move while drawing. And you only have three lives, apart from the final boss, who if you miss, you go back to the beginning.
Sadly, one of my favourite games of all time :D I still play it to this day. Thankfully emulation means I don't have to sit through the 30 minute loading time any more.

I've played it so much that I can kill the final boss without seeing it, and it can only be killed by hitting it between the eyes.

Forbidden Forest 2 however was EVIL.

EDIT: If ever a game screamed for motion controls with that whole archery mechanic it is this one.