Worst Gamer You have Come Across?

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
DustyDrB said:
Well, I'm sure everyone has heard of this asshole [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view] by now. A disgrace to gamers everywhere...
Yeah, I hate that guy too. What a noobtubing spawncamping arsehole.

Can't think of anyone in particular, but people who lack honour or use cheap glitches.

This chart may prove informative (too big to display directly):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/derpef.jpg

I hate Tourneyfag, Bro Gamer, and Fanboi the most.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
There was this one time, in Killing Floor.

I and a friend had joined the Doom map, and there were these two idiots who had katanas and primary weapons that I forget. They text about how katanas can block bullets (which they can't in-game or in real-life). I correct them on this mistake and they troll me for the rest of the entire match, going on to insist that I'm an American and my kill tally (that topped both of theirs COMBINED, somewhere like 500-600) were "dishonorable".

Then after they ragequit because of my anti-weeaboo attitude, two guys come back and claim to be representatives speaking on behalf of FurAffinity.net and the two dipshits earlier. I tell them off that no one represents the aforementioned website and then they go "FURFAG!" and leave again.

If a real Japanese person had been there he would have probably disemboweled himself so he wouldn't have to share planets with these two ffffffffffuriously inferior individuals.

HigherTomorrow

Jan 24, 2010
My friend is one of those teenagers that everyone complains about. Cussing everyone out on mic chat, and all. He only really plays Call of Duty, and every other game is "fucking gay". Including, but not limited to, Half-Life, Mass Effect, anything featuring Mario or Link, Metal Gear Solid (which, admittedly, has some very homoerotic undertones, but nevertheless), anything that's not a first-person shooter, etc. Not too sure why I deal with him.

gnordsiek

Dec 25, 2011
My kids, Megan will play zelda until she cant figure out what to do and then senselessly attack chickens in the village. Pathetic, I don't care she's five, get some skills! Katey my 3yr old just pushes the buttons and says look what I am doing daddy! Weak!

Magnus

Dec 12, 2011
DustyDrB said:
Well, I'm sure everyone has heard of this asshole [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view] by now. A disgrace to gamers everywhere...
Huh? What did I do? :O

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
I got DEFCON on the Introversion bundle. My first game I got into it and started having a chat assuming everyone was nice. Then I nuked a guy playing as Asia, my first clue to his nature should have been that he was named "Skullfuker". He then sent me insults through message. Then after a while of insulting he landed his first nuke on me. He then sent me a message telling me I have to call him "Big Poppa". Now he was playing as India and I really couldn't help myself, so I asked him whether I could call him "Poppa Dom".

The joke flew right over his head and he renamed himself to the aforementioned name, everyone else laughed at this and he decided the best thing to do would be to threaten all of our mothers with rape.

How lovely he was.

LorienvArden

Feb 28, 2011
Hmm... I remember a quite horrible idiot during a round of Starbattle (a Moba in SCII). I was playing with a friend, watching our team rush to their suicide like lemmings fed on a diet of nitroglycerine. When they successfully managed to kill themselfs it was just said troll, my friend and myself remaining.
He apparently was playing with his screen upside down because he gave the most insane commands to us - like "attack allready" - when we had about 10% life left or "don't attack their base" when we found an opening to damage one of their structures.
When we gently told him that we would do as we damn pleased he responded with the clarity and calm of a chimpanse on laxatives.
If anything, he managed to distract us long enough to get us killed, so we thanked our enemies for killing us, left the game early and reportet him for violent conduct and threats (he mentioned something about finding us and burning down our houses somewhere in his ramblings)

It's great when you have the power to just MUTE somebody, or leave the game when the rest of the players feel that they have the right and privilege to insulting people they do not know. I wish them the good fortune of meeting one of them in real life and realizing that they just insulted the mother of their boss.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
I hate gamers who make fun of the games they play as they play them.

It's like you're in love with this girl, but she's actually having sex with this other guy and he is spitting on her while having sex with her and calling her all the worst names you can think of (not in a dirty-talk kind of way, in a rude and bastard-ish kind of way), it just makes you feel completely crushed.

If you don't like the game, don't fucking play it, there's no reason to play it but also make fun of it at the same time, just go and play something you won't want to make fun of.

If you enjoy playing games just to make fun of them and diminish people's legitimately fun experiences with them then you're a sadist and you piss me off.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
DustyDrB said:
O you, I always fall for that! >:O

OT: When I was playing Black Ops on the 360 the only way I could get into a game was to join their game through the in game menu, like joining a session. Well I joined this session with about five 10 year olds who started shouting at me because I joined their game, I then decided to do a little trolling!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Magnus said:
DustyDrB said:
It's a trick, he just uses the URL that takes you to your profile page. It always goes to you.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
I'm the worst multiplayer gamer I know. I don't have the patience to pick up the skills necessary, so I avoid playing online.

Offline, I'm just good at RPGs like Skyrim and the like because I do too much research.

Magnus

Dec 12, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
Magnus said:
DustyDrB said:
It's a trick, he just uses the URL that takes you to your profile page. It always goes to you.
Oh, I see, got me worried there for a minute! :)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
My best friend flirts with every female he can on WOW even when their boyfriends are in the guild/raid/whatever.

His logic: They aren't married

:|

When it comes to romantic matters I act like I don't know him.

Woman: What do you think of...
Me: NO

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
dills2 said:
why is everyone calling me an asshole
If you're the cause of every complaint in this thread, then bravo. You are probably the greatest mastertroll ever. And you honestly deserve some kind of medal.

DustyDrB said:
Why thank you, it's good to know people recognise me.

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]That joke is way too easy to pull off. :p[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

OT: I don't do online gaming all that much. Mostly because I'm not too keen on the idea that I can't punch another player for being a douche nozzle.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
DustyDrB said:
I know what you mean. I hate that guy.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
xXxJessicaxXx said:
My best friend flirts with every female he can on WOW even when their boyfriends are in the guild/raid/whatever.

His logic: They aren't married

:|

When it comes to romantic matters I act like I don't know him.

Woman: What do you think of...
Me: NO

I think he's a firm believer of the odds, eventually someone will have to respond. His oversight is that if he does it enough he comes off so creepy that he cripples of his own odds.

Ah well, WoW queens are created by guys like him, let him suffer awkwardly for the rest of his life!