Worst movie ever

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
We all love movies, but because we love movies some things are an insult to movies just by calling themselves movies. This thread is devoted to them.

My personal pick has to be Napoleon Dynamite. It is two hours of a kid being awkward and saying stupid one liners.

For movies we love: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.75616#873967

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Troll 2

Not that I've ever seen it, but I've heard of one called Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter. It's real. Look it up.

I'll have to agree on Napoleon Dynamite. I used to like it but then I... I don't know... grew a sense of humor, maybe? =P It's not the worst but it's definitely not something I would go out of my way to watch.

TheIceface

May 8, 2008
Either Harry Potter or Snakes on a Plane (I don't care if it was "bad on purpose", that movie sucked ass).

Hrmm, or possible one of the "scary movie" series.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Napolean Dynamite would definitely be on my list. It barely beats out Borat, just because Borat had, like, one funny line in it. (Forget what it was, though. =[ )

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
This movie called 'American pool'

Its called somthing else im america but it still sucks. My friend made a bunch of us watch it because 'its got boobs in it!'

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Harry Potter, yech was that crap abysmal. just about the entire spoof movie genre, and American Pie and its sequels. so just very very sad.
How could I forget Planet Terror. 2 hours of pure unrefined, unfiltered, unrestrained stupidity, and two hours of my life that I still want back! I never thought a movie with Bruce Willis and explosions could be so bad!

Trace2010

Aug 10, 2008
Delta4845 said:
Alone in the Dark; No just, No
or
Manos: The Hands of Fate
Hey, Manos was shot where I live...but it still sucked anyway. The showed it at the Plaza Theatre just because it had connections to the community. It's best showing was on "Mystery Science Theatre 3000".

Oh, by the way...anything on "Mystery Science Theater 3000" was God-awesome!!!

Juzari

Jan 1, 2008
Doomhammer828 said:
I would have to say that it's a tie between "Don't Mess with the Zohan" and "House of the Dead"
I agree with House of The Dead

I don't understand how you could forget Doom

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Eragon was one of the worst movies I was ever forced to sit through. It was so loosely based on not only the books but the universe that It was insulting to try and pass it off as a movie version of the books. And i know a lot of people (here) dislike the books but I like them and that's all that matters.

Oh yeah, and that absolute waste of space movie Epic movie.

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
Any movie based off another piece of media, whether it be a book, a video game, or even another movie. Ever made. Ever.