Worst music you've ever heard

greenyboy27

Aug 23, 2010
Ldude893 said:
Title states itself. What are some of the most obnoxious/ear piercing/annoying/incomprehensible songs you've ever heard?

For starters, a serving of anthrax:
<youtube=kffacxfA7G4&ob=av2e>
^ Kill me now.

On topic i reckon that Kesha lass is the most overated bags of shite i've ever heard, and i could say the same about a lot of mainstream pop these days.

On a further note i despise all that chavvy nonsense, and im ok with Dubstep but sometimes people who listen to it are such idiots.

Metal For The Win \m/

koschei8

Aug 31, 2010
Whatever (insert your name here) listens to.

Nah I'm kidding, pretty much anything country.....and pretty much all of rap and hip hop......and Converge......

Look it up

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
The song that never ends is like someone taking a cheese grater to my ears.

That "bird is the word" song from that episode of family guy is one of the worst audio abominations to ever torment human ears. Tiger claws on a chalkboard sounds pleasant compared to that monstrosity.

While there are exceptions and one song I do like entitled "The clothes don't make the man", country music is an oxymoron.

Most rap I don't like, but there are a couple good songs.

Hey what do you get when you play new age music backwards? New age music
What do you get when you play country music backwards? You get your wife back, your car back, your best friend back, and your dog back.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Novskij said:
PurpleSky said:
Do I have to spell it for you to understand the difference between a genre and a guy making horrible noises over music?
Do you understand the meaning of music and music taste?

Its not made for you, thats all.
This whole thread is about our opinion. To me growling is the worst music I've ever heard.Problem?

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Wardnath said:
PurpleSky said:
No need to get mad over my opinion, although you clearly are,bro
This coming from the guy who's bashing death metal.

lol

lol

lolololololol
If you wouldn't be trolling you wouldn't have posted this.Serves me right for responding to idiots that are offended by my tastes.

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
Ldude893 said:
Title states itself. What are some of the most obnoxious/ear piercing/annoying/incomprehensible songs you've ever heard?

For starters, a serving of anthrax:
<youtube=kffacxfA7G4&ob=av2e>
Why do I get the feeling this video is ripping off the video to Michael Jackson's The way you make me feel?

Oh right.

This is mainstream music. Every video's the same.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
PurpleSky said:
Wardnath said:
PurpleSky said:
No need to get mad over my opinion, although you clearly are,bro
This coming from the guy who's bashing death metal.

lol

lol

lolololololol
If you wouldn't be trolling you wouldn't have posted this.Serves me right for responding to idiots that are offended by my tastes.
You basically told me "umadbro?", you're calling us all idiots, and I'm the troll?

Really?

Really?

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
Gildan Bladeborn said:
snip (post was about Fireflies)
My roommate used to play this dog shit all the time. I absolutely hate Fireflies... Whenever I hear it, I want to gouge out my ears with a spork.

But, on topic, I would say that worst music I've heard... Nickelback's pretty bad.

vanthebaron

Sep 16, 2010
BonsaiK" post="18.233534.8243838 said:
In before Brokencyde and Millionaires, with this!

Rock Blasphemy

the mass probucked auto-tuned rap and pop of the moderen era, and country.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
Skipid said:
Metallica

Metallica is a great band. Why?

a)The singer sings well.
b)The riffs are awesome and upredictable not to mention fast as hell.
c)The drums are most of the time fast and provide a good beat through-out the song.
d)The music is deep and original.(Especially some of their old songs, post-Kill em All is OK too)
e)The band members as individual musicians are good technically compared to most other metal bands. (They sound like guitar masters compared to most other metal bands).
f)Did I mention that the temp of the songs is fast?

Metllica is awesome. They have always been great and they will always be great.
Agreed, dude, but this thread is about the worst music ever... Nickelback, perhaps?

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Probably something metal.
May come across as trolling, but the whole "lots of guitars and drums and screaming people and then more drums and lots of noise and stuff" just doesn't agree with my ears.

But hey, I like 8-bit music, so what is my opinion worth?

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Novskij said:
PurpleSky said:
Novskij said:
PurpleSky said:
Do I have to spell it for you to understand the difference between a genre and a guy making horrible noises over music?
Do you understand the meaning of music and music taste?

Its not made for you, thats all.
This whole thread is about our opinion. To me growling is the worst music I've ever heard.Problem?
Nope, but then you were the one trying to say it isnt music.

Which is wrong.
Oh you are right.But isn't that the definition for it? Noises and not sounds?*retorical*

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Z of the Na said:
The worst music? That's a change of pace, as usually the thread asks favorites. To avoid the usual artists such as Beiber or any of that other Disney crap, I have one track that is so ear-bleedingly awful that I literally CAN NOT understand what the song is about, or what is said in the lyrics.

Prepare, for I give a cookie and my regards to whoever can determine just what the HELL this song is saying or is about.

[sub]Seriously, it just sounds like an angry gorilla on 'roids grunting into a microphone over and over again...[/sub]
I see this and raise you this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFTR9fucr8

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBP8imm03Mo