Worst pain you've ever been in?

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Mr. Valentine said:
UsefulPlayer 1 said:
Pulled some leg muscle playing halo 3.
how the hell did you pull that off?
You know when you pull the left trigger to speed up on the ghost to spatter somebody?

Well I guess I got a little too excited...

Didn't even get the kill. :(

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Ushario said:
Sparrow Tag said:
Ushario said:
I dislocated my left shoulder while playing Ice Hockey at our National under 23's tournament.

I put it back in when I got back to the bench, this was the first game of the tourny. I didn't miss a single game, and dislocated it another two times for my trouble.

Yep, that hurt.

Edit: In the future make sure someone strong is putting it back in, otherwise it can take a while like it did for you. Mine went straight back in, and I played the rest of the game.
This is a little off topic, but can you click yours? After what happened to mine, if I move it in a certain way while applying preasure with my hand it cracks, rather loudly.

Cool party trick I suppose.
Mine doesn't exactly click...it sort of crunches. Applying pressure makes no difference at all.
Well thats pretty disguisting... "crunches"? Eww.

Deguasser said:
Breaking both arms and legs and hurting my neck and having steel nails in my arms and legs to fix the problem.
How'd you manage that?

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
My appendix burst after a week of putting up with the pain. I had to be physically sick before my parents let me have time off school, they assumed I was trying to get time off.

WittyName

Jan 3, 2009
Falling 20 feet out of a tree into a patch of spiky plants. Arms got scratched to shit, but at least I didn't break anything....

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
my friend tripped me while is was on a treadmill, i fell down, slid all the way back and slammed into the wall and then i looked at my knee and noticed that i could no longer see skin on it

Jelethorim

Apr 4, 2009
Hmm...

Slipping at work, throwing two disks out and pinching your sciatica for four months, until the veryact of standing is impossible.

That work?

Logizomechanophobia

Feb 23, 2009
antipunt said:
Sparrow Tag said:
Anyway, in the process I dislocated my shoulder.
dam, you punched them -that- hard? o__O

my worst pain was getting stitches...and the doctor didn't use enough anesthetic
Oh, come on it's not that painful (the stitches part). That has happened to me on at least 5 occasions. In my my face no less.

Sparrow Tag said:
Anyway, in the process I dislocated my shoulder. Apparenty, the only way to properly put it back into the socket is to force it in. So I was given some painkillers (Which did bugger all) and sat through nearly 20 minutes of pain while a nurse tried to put it back in.
That happened to me too. It really is painful. Did anybody hold you down or something or were you just forced to sit there like I was and grind your teeth?

On another note, my MOST painful experience must have been a case of salmonella or food poisoning or whatever it was. Lying in bed for almost two months with stomach pains you wouldn't believe, being unable to drink or eat anything and hurling almost every hour regardless if you've eaten anything is even more uncomfartable than it already sounds.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Logizomechanophobia said:
antipunt said:
Sparrow Tag said:
Anyway, in the process I dislocated my shoulder.
dam, you punched them -that- hard? o__O

my worst pain was getting stitches...and the doctor didn't use enough anesthetic
Oh, come on it's not that painful (the stitches part). That has happened to me on at least 5 occasions. In my my face no less.

Sparrow Tag said:
Anyway, in the process I dislocated my shoulder. Apparenty, the only way to properly put it back into the socket is to force it in. So I was given some painkillers (Which did bugger all) and sat through nearly 20 minutes of pain while a nurse tried to put it back in.
That happened to me too. It really is painful. Did anybody hold you down or something or were you just forced to sit there like I was and grind your teeth?

On another note, my MOST painful experience must have been a case of salmonella or food poisoning or whatever it was. Lying in bed for almost two months with stomach pains you wouldn't believe, being unable to drink or eat anything and hurling almost every hour regardless if you've eaten anything is even more uncomfartable than it already sounds.
One nurse held me in place (I was sitting on the bed in the ward) whilst the other forced it back in. I can't believe I actually sat through it all.

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
Pericarditis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pericarditis
Took three shots of morphine... sweet, sweet morphine.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I lost my little finger and the end of my ringfinger on my left hand in a tree-felling accident. Undescribably painful.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
The worst pain I can remember was when I had a migraine last year, fuck it hurt. I don't feel pain that much, when I broke my wrist I just felt sick and weak from the shock but not that much pain.

uncle-ellis

Feb 4, 2009
I once had my hand forced back so much it hurt for 2 weeks NON-STOP.
I should have seen a doctor about that.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Broken leg and twisted ankle at the age of 5.

First allergy attack at the age of 6 - I nearly died of suffocation. My father thought I was joking around...

Broken arm (and sleeping with it for a night before going to a doctor -.-) at the age of 8. Again, father thought I'm just paranoid and I'm faking that pain.

Horrible stomach ache, strong enough that I had to be rushed to a hospital to get painkillers at the age of 10.

Having an oversized molar tooth pulled out. Took 3 painkillers into the gum and still hurt like hell. Age 12.

Bee sting in the ear (I'm allergic) at the age of 13.

Few months of foot agony before it got cut out for good (before it was painfully treated with liquid nitrogen, then cutting it without painkillers (GAAAAAAH!!!) and then FINALLY a good surgeon took care of it without any tears - age, not sure, 14?

And lately (last summer) a week of blinding pain after tonsil surgery. I had both tonsils and an abscess behind one of them removed. Surgery took two hours, then when I woke up I couldn't even think.

Hmm. I'm sure I've forgotten about something, but still, I've suffered through a lot more than anyone in my age group. Not counting kids with cancers or a deadly disease, of course.

Eiraha

Mar 31, 2009
I have NEARLY been in a lot of pain, a mountain lion once came out and watched me and a few friends hiking in north america, we saw it following us through the grass. That was SCARY.

Up to now though, probably my broken nose 0.o Lol - Pansy.

AssassinX66

Mar 22, 2009
I was snowboarding once and I got going so fast down a hill that I lost balance, my head got lodged in the snow, I flipped, my head got unlodged, and my legs landed awkwardly and both broke with the bones sticking out. After I went to the hospital I also learned I had a concussion and had to wear a neckbrace. Worst pain EVER.
Edit:I didn't make it on MTV's Scarred though. My friend has the tape and hasn't submitted it yet.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
um, i get some pains in the left side of my chests once or twice a week, but its short and not really bad.

my worst pains must have been the 3 (yes 3) times ive broken my right arm. 1st time: 4 years old, sitting on the back of a high chair. unbalances and lands on my arm. fortunately, i dominated kindergarden with my plaster arm.
2nd time: 10 years old, riding on my scooter, when i tripped badly over a plastic dinosaur figure. i made a flip and landed on my arm, followed by my scooter landing on me.
3rd time: 11 years old. jumped on a really wet trampoline, i land, suddenly i trip, make a backflip and guess what, landed on my arm.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
AssassinX66 said:
I was snowboarding once and I got going so fast down a hill that I lost balance, my head got lodged in the snow, I flipped, my head got unlodged, and my legs landed awkwardly and both broke with the bones sticking out. After I went to the hospital I also learned I had a concussion and had to wear a neckbrace. Worst pain EVER.
Edit:I didn't make it on MTV's Scarred though. My friend has the tape and hasn't submitted it yet.
sounds shitty painful. u should be able to make it to at least 2#.