Worst pain you've ever been through

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
I have a wide variety of scars, but falling into a 15 foot bowl on to my tailbone is certainly painful.

RoutineEnvelope

Apr 7, 2010
Had my wisdom tooth removed and the anaesthetic wasn't working. I was there for hours, and she just kept giving me more injections. In the end I told her not to bother, half an hour later my tooth was gone :]

I still have it, its in two pieces.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Hit in the head with a beer keg during a burglary.

Otherwise, no. Had surgeries and been in accidents, had many sports injuries, but that keg to the dome huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt.

Abbyrose07

Mar 31, 2010
Getting hit in the mouth by a line drive softball while playing third base during one of my softball games, blood was gushing everywhere and I had to go to the hospital, after that incident everyone who played positions in the infield had to wear helmets with face protectors on them lol. Breaking my wrist and two middle fingers also while playing softball.

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
Getting kicked (football/soccer accident. I'm a sportsman, not a fighter) on the bottom of my kneecap, which tugged some tendons and ligaments out of place, taking a piece of bone with it, thus a fracture in my leg. Only happened in January and it hurt like a *****. The leg has just finished healing as of last week.

Barziboy

Apr 14, 2009
Ooh...it would have to be that moment when Tyler held and kissed my hand, then poured some lye on it...Worst pain I've ever felt, tought me one hell of a lesson about life and god though, and I got one hell of a scar.

MDSnowman

Apr 8, 2004
I didn't even make it sixteen seconds in. That's worse than the Navi torture!
I made it about 19 seconds... three of which was my brain rebooting itself after discovering the violent "music" assaulting it.

Haha, to be honest I kinda feel the same way...I don't really have any horror stories to tell. Never broken or fractured a bone, dislocated anything, or had stitches...which is GREAT because I'm terrified of needles. Seriously, I break down crying and shaking every time I have to get a shot or get blood drawn (which used to happen a lot because of anemia problems).
I used to be the same way with needles, sadly they and I have gotten very used to one another over the past 3 years.

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
Wrathful said:
First time I broke my arm. Maybe I was bit of a pussy then but it was the most painful thing, I think I was 11 or 12.
No, you arnt a pussy if you have a lot of pain after breaking your arm, it hurts like hell (believe me i know)

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Misterian said:
Have you ever faced Super-intense amounts of pain? if so, care to share?
When I broke my wrist it was painful as hell, but the worst was when I was nine and got stung by a blue bottle (symbiotic jellyfish thing). Its tentacles wrapped around my leg and the back of my knee. There have been two times in my life where I have given a horror movie scream, once was when my old computer monitor tried to microwave me and once when that blue bottle stung me.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Had two wisdom teeth removed, and got an infection because during the time the sedative was still active, I bit open my cheeks from the inside.
Absolute worst physical pain I ever had in my life, I actually had to use painkillers for a few days (normally never use them, not even when I had my thumb almost cut off in a cutting machine).

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Worst instances of pain I can remember are:

Falling off a motorcycle going ~20 MPH in a mostly-gravel construction thing. I was mostly unharmed, except for a hairline fracture in my ankle from the bike landing on it. Hurt like hell, but I could still walk on it and whatnot. Really wasn't that bad, all things considered, but it's up there.

When I had a flat tire, was swapping it out for the spare, and as I was putting the spare on the wheel well, the jack fell over. The spare caught most of the weight, fortunately, but my hand was trapped between the spare and the wheelwell until the AAA guy showed up and used his real jack to lift the car.

That's about it for real, injury-related pain. I've had a few instances of other, minor pains, but nothing that really matches those.

Mucinex-D

Jan 19, 2010
When I was younger I was in a bike accident. I won't go into details but I couldn't find my balls for a week, couldn't walk for a few days, and my zipper cut through my boxers and onto the top of my nono place. Being the idiot I was I tried to put a bandaid on it. Upon putting it on I had to remove it due to the pain which was even more painful.

Moral: Don't try to put a Band-aid on your genitals.

Instance #2 that cause me lots of pain was when I was running through the house and kicked a toy. Broke my big toe but god wasn't finished with me. I then caught my toenail on a staple sticking out of the ground that ripped my toenail off.

I think I just won this thread :eek:.

Tirin

Oct 17, 2008
Showering when I had a large piece of my skin torn off from the day before. Like, RIGHT down to the nerves. The water wasn't bad, but I use body wash instead of soap... I am never in my life going to do that again.