Worst pain you've ever been through

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Have you ever faced Super-intense amounts of pain? if so, care to share?

well, I don't care what my dad said about me going through an IV stand at infancy, I think the worst pain I had, and still have, was a time when I was getting down a table my family stored in an old house that's still being rebuilt, and I accidently stepped on a rusty nail that stabbed the bottom of my foot, I had to go to a doctor to get antibiotics after that, had a needle to my butt, both of these things made it hurt to walk too much, but the needle pain's gone, but the nail to the foot pain still reminds.

good news about is, it's been 1 day since I hurt my foot got hurt by that rusty nail, and it got a little bit better, but not alot.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I was burnt by a sparkler when i was but a wee child..the pain was so intense i passed out with my skin black and smoking up the room

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Hm... it would probably have to be the time I broke my foot in half.

Seriously, when they gave me anestisia for it, I could literally move the bone around

Doctor What

Jul 29, 2008
Either getting oral surgery without any kind of painkillers or falling off of a cliff over looking the ocean.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
Well, quite a few years ago I was riding my bike with some friends. Me, being the super cool child I was back then, went to do a wheelie on my back.

This is where shit hits the fan.

Because the bike's front wheel had become very loose (I was unaware) when the front wheel hit the ground, it said "FUCK YOU!" and decided to just come off!

So BANG! Front forks hit the ground, I go flying over the handlebars and go face first into the ground.

But the bike wasn't finished with me yet.......

The bike then does a fucking flip and comes crashing down on my back. What a jerk.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
I fractured my leg by having it stuck between the spokes of a moving bicycle. Just thinking about it makes me wince.

Jan 15, 2010
I seriously have say falling down fire escape stairs and then having my forehead hit the EDGE of the last stair. No, I did not lose consciousness so I had no mercy.

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
The worst physical pain would have to be the morning after overdosing on painkillers and getting hit by a car while in my intoxicated state.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I never really been in many major physical pain that really stuck out, the worst I remember is when I got tripped playing hockey and landed on my shoulder I wanted to kill the dude when I got up.

generally_smart

Mar 14, 2010
I was at a friends house and we were using his pool, i go up on the diving board and attempt a back flip, which i succeed at, but midway through the flip the back of my head hits the sharp under edge of the diving board... giant gash and cracked skull... four staples (not stitches because the doctor said it was too bad for him to risk shaving around the wound) i almost passed out from blood loss.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Catheder put in without anisthetic...just no!
they put a tube up your urethra so you don't have to get up to piss...
I collapsed my lung and had tubes all over so I couldnt get up out of the bed

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Julianking93 said:
How the hell did you manage that?

OT: When I strained my eye, somehow. Looking at anything besides pitch blackness caused pain.

Intense, unmerciful pain.

The_Decoy

Nov 22, 2009
Migrane. It's like someone pushing a red hot nine inch nail through your skull.

Worst. Pain. Ever.

except for, ya know, actually having a red hot nine inch nail forced through your skull, which I would imagine is pretty bad.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I don't know the details, but when I was little I had something wrong with my muscles that was trying to make my legs stretch too far.
Since I was only three, the memory's hazy and the pain probably felt worse, but good God did it cane.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Echer123 said:
Julianking93 said:
How the hell did you manage that?
Jumped onto a small concrete slab sticking up that I couldn't see.

It twisted my foot sideways and all my weight landed right on it.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Stomach infection that had made me unable to move at all for a week has to be my one. I felt like death.
Moving made it worse, at all.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Sliced my elbow open on a glass, and had the anaesthetic injected into the open wound.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also, I had a pair of ingrown toenails which I used to kick a lot. >_>

I also had a bilateral wedge resection on those same toenails recently. Strangely enough, it only hurt like a bad bruise, I was told that it would hurt like hell. o_O

Also, inb4 kidney stone.