Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

Sol_HSA

was gaming before you were born
Nov 25, 2008
Okay, so far the thread has had two different kinds of things:

- Things you think girls hate
- Things you'd hate yourself.

You know, there are girls that wouldn't mind a date in a library, monster truck rally, graveyard (they're actually pretty nice places to go on a walk in the spring), D&D convention - hey, there are girls who are into cosplay for instance, and who knows, maybe lesbian bars have better selection of music.

So, it all depends on the person.

My vote goes for siberia after nightfall.

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
An internet forum? 4chan for added kick.

In the real world, I'd say the set of the O' Reilly Factor...

junegirl87

Jan 14, 2009
Definitely talking her into , driving 30 minutes to a surprise location that happens to be your moms house. Just so you can pick up your long lost mail.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Evilmonkeysniper0182 said:
Signa said:
KKK rally.
lol really random but you made my spit coffee everywhere i laughed that hard
I was giggling when I wrote it too. The mental image was too great.

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
The Tyson chicken "farms."

Also acceptable would be an experimental hospital, fat camp, the Jerry Springer Show, and a leather tanning... place (I have no idea what they're called, but they stink.)

Thanatos34

Mar 31, 2009
InProgress said:
A sewer. I wouldn't say that a library is a bad place to take your girlfriend, especially if she enjoys reading a lot. She picks out a book and you, buy it for her, like a true gentleman.
Buy it for her? At a library?

What library do you go to, sir?

thatsepic

May 3, 2009
your friends house who is the cerial rapeist that she had herad about on the news for a week

and leaving for a hour

and coming back with rope and a axe XD

Unholykrumpet

Nov 1, 2007
Let's see....worst place I've seriously taken girlfriends to.

-Parent's house (My mom is way too nice for her own good...comes off as scary, and my dad is a stone wall of emotion)
-Dorm room right after my roommate had apparently had a...wild night, I'll say, with his lady friend.
-An elevator that was stuck for two hours with just the two of us inside it.
-A friend's house where I had somewhat of a...fling with his sister a few nights while he was out of town.

And finally, the picnic from hell. I decided to take her out at midnight to an empty park and have a romantic, candle lit picnic in the grass. The blanket caught on fire, she stepped barefoot in dog crap, nearly got electrocuted in the park bathroom trying to clean up the dog crap, and finally, learned the hard way that the sprinklers turn on in the park around 2 A.M every Saturday night.

Most of those places ended in break ups...especially the elevator one, though one of those scenarios ended in a much, much happier outcome.

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
Thanatos34 said:
InProgress said:
A sewer. I wouldn't say that a library is a bad place to take your girlfriend, especially if she enjoys reading a lot. She picks out a book and you, buy it for her, like a true gentleman.
Buy it for her? At a library?

What library do you go to, sir?
Someone else asked me the same things. To which I reply: The language barrier is to blame: In my native language, "bookstore" sounds quite a lot like "library". Hence the confusion.

dukethepcdr

May 9, 2008
holydog said:
Plauged1 said:
Taking her to the movies. Although your psycho ex- girlfriend lives right beside there.

LET CHAOS ENSUE.

(Oh, and get it on camera. You Tube will love it.)
Let you be shone at.... Worst place would be a paint ball tournament. With her being the meat shield. Or you can always take her to a lan party
Actually my girlfriend (now my wife) loves going to LAN parties. She's pretty good at FPS games, especially UT3 and QT. We used to go to them in Oklahoma. Haven't found a good LAN club in Vegas yet.

I think the worst place to take a girl on a date would be to your local sewage treatment facility. Man, those places stink! I had a friend who worked at one back in Nebraska and he took me on a tour once. I nearly got sick by the time we got out of there. It's interesting how they process the stuff, but I'll stick to seeing shows about it (like Dirty Jobs)on TV thanks.