Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
furgy117 said:
What is the worst place you can imagine taking your girlfriend for a first date?
Me? I would have to say either a library or a Monster Truck Rally.
As a girl I would actually screw you on the forst date if you took me to a monster truck rally.

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
The scrapheap? Your friends' house? A trashmetal concert? (Assuming you and your girl don't normally go to them that is)

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
InProgress said:
Evilbunny said:
InProgress said:
A sewer. I wouldn't say that a library is a bad place to take your girlfriend, especially if she enjoys reading a lot. She picks out a book and you, buy it for her, like a true gentleman.
I'm not sure you completely understand how a library works...
Damn lingual barriers. I always confuse them with bookstores, becuase in Romanian, the word "bookstore" sounds like "library".
Ah, that's understandable. I do the same thing in spanish.

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
pieeater911 said:
A morgue? That sounds pretty weird.
actually even that one would not bother me...I had my hands in plenty of cadavers during Uni, so atleast for me.. If you took me to a morgue I would more or less take it as a erudite interest in biology/forensic anthropology , etc... and lead to some interesting conversations.

now if you drag me there with the hopes of nailing me in a storage compartment THAT is where it goes from interesting, to flat out creepy....

I would make you take me to a strip club and buy there $10 beers that are partly watered down, and put all my attention to the girls on stage just to get back at you :p

Thanatos34

Mar 31, 2009
InProgress said:
Thanatos34 said:
InProgress said:
A sewer. I wouldn't say that a library is a bad place to take your girlfriend, especially if she enjoys reading a lot. She picks out a book and you, buy it for her, like a true gentleman.
Buy it for her? At a library?

What library do you go to, sir?
Someone else asked me the same things. To which I reply: The language barrier is to blame: In my native language, "bookstore" sounds quite a lot like "library". Hence the confusion.
Not a problem. There are some libraries where you can buy used books, but they are becoming quite rare.

Captain Schpack

Apr 22, 2009
Wrestiling, Strip Club, Hooters, Bar, Race, to go see a Horror film. about the last one she'll stay close to your for comfort but if you like some of my friends and think it'd be cool to dress like the killer from movie you went o see and then try to scare your girlfriend. SHE WILL BE mad

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Visiting Grandma. In the nasty, unsanitary dementia ward. With that CREEPY roommate...

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
Unholykrumpet said:
Let's see....worst place I've seriously taken girlfriends to.

-Parent's house (My mom is way too nice for her own good...comes off as scary, and my dad is a stone wall of emotion)
-Dorm room right after my roommate had apparently had a...wild night, I'll say, with his lady friend.
-An elevator that was stuck for two hours with just the two of us inside it.
-A friend's house where I had somewhat of a...fling with his sister a few nights while he was out of town.

And finally, the picnic from hell. I decided to take her out at midnight to an empty park and have a romantic, candle lit picnic in the grass. The blanket caught on fire, she stepped barefoot in dog crap, nearly got electrocuted in the park bathroom trying to clean up the dog crap, and finally, learned the hard way that the sprinklers turn on in the park around 2 A.M every Saturday night.

Most of those places ended in break ups...especially the elevator one, though one of those scenarios ended in a much, much happier outcome.
I disagree with the elevator