Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
4thegreatergood said:
Cobra vs. mongoose fight.
Why would that be a bad place? I know a few girls that would like to go to one of them...
I'm gunna say, live fire battle ground. Unarmed.

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
A LARP day will scare your girlfriend away

actually that would scare me away to.... but whatever

and to completely allianate a date a recommend taking her to sect meeting....at night....with human sacrifices...and scream about having brought fresh meat towards the rather scary looking sect members

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
savandicus said:
A painted wall so you can watch it dry together.
This, but don't just stop at walls. Plenty of baseboards, cabinet doors, crown molding to marvel at.

roman gnome

Feb 1, 2009
Under the boardwalk.

Whenever I hear that song I picture the local boardwalk, which is just a few inches above the surface of the marsh. You would pretty much have to keep your face pressed against the boards to breathe. And I don't know if there are leeches in there or not.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
A sex shop, specifically one that sells all that is needed for today's active dominatrix. She'll soon realise that I am (subtley) hinting that while beautiful, gentle, peaceful and soft love making is a good way to express ones love and commitment to another person.... black leather, whips, chains, swearing, brutal savage lust and candle wax is soooo much more... stimulating.

Yeah... most girlfiends I've had don't like it when I ask them to whip me, spit in my face and tell me I'm scum.
Unfotrunatley I only ever seem to attract the 'nice ones'.

(*sigh*)

lordsandro

Aug 6, 2008
I will take her with me to go pick up some hookers.
And if she likes it I will marry her. :D

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
to a date with another girl, a slaughterhouse, or the midnight launch of duke nukem forever, cos necrophilia is illegal.